The online racing simulator
Not holding car during stop and go penalty.
At a normal pitstop, your clutch is automatically held in while the pitstop is running, so I normally just stick it in first and rev it up ready for the off.

I just got a stop and go penalty for fluffing the limiter button on pit entry, so I came in, stopped in a pit box then did my usual thing of sticking it in first and revving ready to be released, when the flipping car moved off, and I was given another stop and go penalty for moving during the stop and go penalty!!

In a way, this isnt really a bug, because in real life if you moved during your stop and go, you would probably be penalised, but I just think the car-holding behaviour should be the same for a pit stop as it is for a stop and go. Otherwise people get their races ruined even more than they were all ready.

Not that I'm bitter you understand.
Yeah that got me too the first time I made a stop & go

But for an optimal launch you should use the manual clutch anyways, helps you to get the timing right 100%.
#3 - AndyC
The very first time I got a stop go i did that aswell. But now i just leave it in neutral then change to first or just put the clutch in depending on how lazy i feel.

Andy.
This is not a bug, it's up to you to keep the car stationary for 10 seconds and then move off!
Yeah i agree, it's not a bug. It should be up to your to keep the car in the pit during the pitstop aswell imho.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG