The online racing simulator
XRT Tuner/Drift/Beater
(8 posts, started )
XRT Tuner/Drift/Beater
This one was inspired by Roj's Tarmac Warrior FZR.

I found this green a few weeks ago and it really appears to glow, ^_^, so I took my wizard I'd already made, and used him to cover the change to black, then made up some companes, RS designs, KR tyres, Shiny n bright detailing (), and finally tried to make some scrapes on various points on the car. The cracks aren't finished ATM, I'm going to stretch some of them round all the sides, but feel free to comment on whatever you want on the skin,

DR
Attached images
40.png
Stealing my ideas :-O

I joke I joke

Looks good, glad to be able to help out on MSN. Just one thing I would say and thats make the stitches a bit more together, that would snap of again in no time really.
Quote from LFSn00b :Hey, can you send that "stitch" to me via MSN or pm? please

Tell you what, once I've perfected them I'll release the version you can overlay onto the xrt.

And I'll try that Roj, thanks,

Now, anymore comments,
Nice like the look of it
NFS:Pro street MAZDA RX7 now in LFS style
Quote from squidhead :NFS:Pro street MAZDA RX7 now in LFS style

Wel the colour was my choice, the decals are all mine, the carbon is mine, all the work was done by me and I used Bunta's XRT kit. The only idea I borrowed was the cracks, but I guess that's enough for that kind of comparison I guess...
#7 - iCeeT
looks niice..i can see tht itz inspired by the NFS: Pro Street RX7..maybe u should try makin a skin of tht one too.
Imo, i dont like it, the cracks make it to NFS wannabe
but i like that your thinking out of the square

Quote from iCeeT :looks niice..i can see tht itz inspired by the NFS: Pro Street RX7..maybe u should try makin a skin of tht one too.

Spell properly and people may understand you

XRT Tuner/Drift/Beater
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG