The online racing simulator
New Driver at (NASSA)
(34 posts, started )
New Driver at (NASSA)
(NASSA) is proud to announce that PMD9409 has joined our little team.
This young lad out of Florida is a well known member of the LFS Racing Sim, and brings youth and clean driving to the (NASSA) team ....unlike me who just wrecks you everytime...hehe.

PMD will be driving #9 for us, so take a moment if you see him out there and say HI!

Welcome aboard PMD!

AAnt
#2 - mr_x
grats guys, saw you two on the dSRC server tonight was clean hard racing, enjoyed it while you guys were there (although I think it was only PMD who drove - too much has happened tonight for me to remember)
Wow that's nice I've watched him for some time and he really has skill.

Congratulations to NASSA and PMD
:woohoo:

Congrats! You guys have a fast guy there! Good to see an NA team getting stronger!
gratz to nassa and pmd
and greetings to elliot lake

greetz noGrip
That's a really great pickup for you guys!
Thx, he's a nice guy as well.

AAnt
Grats!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Grats!!

If are team allowed people from outside N/A.......you or Renku......maybe thd....hehe
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's a really great pickup for you guys!

Yah Right......picked him up......youngest fastest guy, He's 16 DWB

Wait till he gets behind the wheel of a real car.....the next Bigge...not good enough....the next Senna.....we're going to call him the WORM.

"And a worm ate into my brain"..Pink Floyd
Quote from AtomAnt :If are team allowed people from outside N/A.......you or Renku......maybe thd....hehe

Oh what an honour. Thanks.
Thanks guys for the welcoming comments! I hope to race you guys a lot more in the future.
Quote from PMD9409 :Thanks guys for the welcoming comments! I hope to race you guys a lot more in the future.

Welcome aboard!
o/ concratulations for both!
#15 - th84
Grats space cadets!
Congrats, got yourself a prime driver there!
uuuuuh... what a bump! Im not sure if the "Its better late than never" really counts here
#19 - CSF
Quote from greg_slideways :Congrats, got yourself a prime driver there!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GREG CLICKED MY SIG AND THOUGHT IT WAS REAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! This is REAL Unique now!
Haha I did csf.
Gratz Nassa! PMD is wicked!
Thanks guys!

Oh dear lord...
Was waiting for someone to bump this for days. In my mind it was only a matter of time
PMD in Solstice @Thompson >all

New Driver at (NASSA)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG