The online racing simulator
Quote from p5srono :ok im proper new to this so be patient, ive brought the s2 license, at 24 english pounds i had to, ive been playin and love it, but ive been readin bout the lfstweak, i downloaded but its for patch v and ive got x, is there a version for x, i only want to mod the xrgt turbo, ive read on other threads that lfstweak will only do demo cars wich the xrgt tubro falls into, does a version for patch x exist yet?

I could hook you up with a small Tweak like program for some very basic tweaks for X (Change cylinder amount/engine power/engine size) for the XRT and XFG/XRG (Engine power/Engine size)

I'm still working on a decent method of finding the values and such, so I don't have many at the moment. Its currently for test patch X3, so yeah let me know.

See ya!
i just wanted to make the xrgt turbo a little more pokey really, ive not got the knowledge to mess with it enough to make it summat specail, the thing i really want is to make it actually seem like the turbo is kickin in, so there is an actual kick from the turbo, at the minute theres nothin wich if youve been in a turbo car you kno is very wrong, there is an increase in power around 4.5 5k but i want it to feel like a turbo, instead of me messin with it and ****in it up, any chance of someone else doin it for me, bit more power, not to much but so it actually seems like the turbo is kickin in...please
Quote from p5srono :i just wanted to make the xrgt turbo a little more pokey really, ive not got the knowledge to mess with it enough to make it summat specail, the thing i really want is to make it actually seem like the turbo is kickin in, so there is an actual kick from the turbo, at the minute theres nothin wich if youve been in a turbo car you kno is very wrong, there is an increase in power around 4.5 5k but i want it to feel like a turbo, instead of me messin with it and ****in it up, any chance of someone else doin it for me, bit more power, not to much but so it actually seems like the turbo is kickin in...please

You do realised the 'feeling' of a turbo 'kicking in' is a seat of the pants thing. You can't look out of a window and see the turbo 'kicking in' effect. So unless you make the turbo HUGE (i.e. 8hp before it comes in, and 8000 afterwards) you won't get that 'feeling'.
yea lfs does that the turbo has to be like a 5000000mm size
Quote from tristancliffe :You do realised the 'feeling' of a turbo 'kicking in' is a seat of the pants thing. You can't look out of a window and see the turbo 'kicking in' effect. So unless you make the turbo HUGE (i.e. 8hp before it comes in, and 8000 afterwards) you won't get that 'feeling'.

I declare this statement true.

Yeah if you're wanting a big bang you're going to need to knock up the turbo boost to like 30, I think by default its at like 12 so you'll get a 'we aint going no where' to a 'oh sheet the wheels are spinning, spinnnniinng..' then you crash and lower it cause its no fun on your own.

Then you watch youtube, and then go to bed.

.... at 8pm..like an old lady.. yeh up all day getting late now, feeling tired, need to get into bed.
Thats pretty much what im after, im not playin this game for good lap times perfect drift combos etc, im playin it for the giggles. I quite like the idea of havin the turbo set to ridiculous mode, ive been messin with the sound settings and kinda achieved what i want, i can get it to atleast sound like there is a decent powercurve ie the exaust tone goes higher as the wine of the turbo kicks in, makin it sound like increased power, but its still not what i want. Rooble if u could let me have that program with a quick readme on how to work it i would be mucho gratefull, even if it dosnt get the results i want it would be cool to mess around with.
Lfs tweak for the new patch 3 or 4?
ive seen so cool vids on youtube and wonder if theres any tweaking programs out there for the new patch
I have finished a very basic and small application to enable you to tweak the 3 demo cars, I wont be doing anymore on it because I've just thought of something much better!

Anyway, if you're patched for X3 (test patch) I can send you this small tool and you can mess with it, just need to understand theres only like 3 options on it (for test purposes) so it's nothing like LFSTweak or such. I'm still trying to work out a decent method of finding different memory addresses, so for now this is all I have.

K BYE

Edit: If anyone has any past experience in memory manipulation (preferably LFS) then PM and ill pass you my msn address!
just pmed you
hey guys does it runs ok on vista because when i start the exe (tweak) it sais "component "comctl32.ocx" or one of tis dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or innvalid

Do u have any ideas?

Thanks
mrdrifter
Quote from GreekLover :hey guys does it runs ok on vista because when i start the exe (tweak) it sais "component "comctl32.ocx" or one of tis dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or innvalid

Do u have any ideas?

Thanks
mrdrifter

Read the first post.
I have a problem with installing this its having a problem loacting the bve file.6.3en.msi
edit: Isnt anyone going to help it cant find the file called bve2.6.3en.msi
LFS Tweak
Hi,

Where can i find a LFS Tweak for patch X? or U?

Greetz, Wilco
you cant, its only for S2 livensed racers

EDIT: oh LOL @ "no longer welcome"
ive got patch x, is there any way of havin the full version of v without buyin it again, ive already paid 24 quid for x so i dont wanna buy v, i only wanna mess with the xrt do the creators have leway on this kind of thing, like let me have the full version of v for free, i have already paid for x so they have my money and wouldnt be losin anythin
Quote from p5srono :ive got patch x, is there any way of havin the full version of v without buyin it again, ive already paid 24 quid for x so i dont wanna buy v, i only wanna mess with the xrt do the creators have leway on this kind of thing, like let me have the full version of v for free, i have already paid for x so they have my money and wouldnt be losin anythin

You don't have to buy anything again. Just download V and you can unlock it like normal. I am not even sure if you need to unlock it, because the Tweak only works for the demo cars and the license check might work work through LFSWorld or something.
Guys, just so you know, if there is a title above the post, chances are it was moved into here, and we've been doing that a lot due to so many requests/questions if/when there will be LFSTweak for X.

Mainly to cut down on a ton of threads that all lead to here that many people somehow miss to see.
Help please [Tweak problem]
I am sooo urgent and ive searched EVERYWHERE!!!

please help with this...i run vista
Attached images
Dam....jpg
Where do i put the .ocx files?
Looks like a file is missing or invalid. Dang didn't see that one coming...

Yay for reading.
ive seen a download for the ocx. file...but where do i put it?€
maybe the folder that you extracted lfstweak to? or lfstweak itself? Or redownload lfstweak? It worked fine when i tried to download it. I got bored of it fast though.
how did you get it to work fine...did it work itself perfectyly?
Yes i downloaded it and just ran it...I played with it for about 15 minutes until getting bored of it. Don't waste your time...its useless.
Harjun, you just simply put that OCX file in your tweak folder, im running vista too, it runs flawlessy here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG