The online racing simulator
I'd give ya feedback but I can't hear it (actually I can't hear the original one either so I dunno.. )
it dosent work for me either. sorry maybe its the newer versions and it dosent work on them. what version are you using.
Just giving a hint here, if you have your engine volume low (something like 5-6) the dumpvalve sound is barely hearable. I have mine at 8.5 and I can just hear the HKS SSQV dump sound I have installed.

I think LFS needs a fix with the whole audio volume code
I had similar troubles Matrixi. I installed a new BOV sound during demo days and was cruising around in the XRT to test it and heard nothing. It's because the in-game volume was down, so I turned it up and hey presto! I could hear it
Of course, I had to turn my speakers down again to avoid clashing with Neighbours (she likes to be able to hear that show for some reason)
Works nice here
Works now.. in-game sounds are maxed out and it's still a bit quiet :\ Nice work though
meh, i think its shite
weell mate u thought u could do a better job and the result: LMAO,
u had the dignity to put me and few others that made b.o.v's that at least looped right down?
LOL this thing loops correctly once every 10 throttle off's
dude i tried adding hi pitched stuff as well it just doesnt work u gota use a 14.58 nnhz to 78.8nnhz not the 120nnhz that ur putting out, meh i could make one work by lowering it but i cant be bothered,
oh well , nice try i guess, welcome to the club off ppl who tried but didnt get it right, but some of us did like my self, enough bye
hahaha,
Quote from tristancliffe :he just knows nothing, but tries to look like he does by saying stuff like that... 10 grand for 240 hp? Why not buy a faster car in the first place?

dude ok now be quite man, seriously the kit is fitted already and iv spent now 13k, for mounting dynoing cam timing some ignition work and a regulator all turned for wat im running, also, iv tapped back plug points to suit 98 octane here, and ah im in nz ur in uk, money is different 10k here is like 4k to u guys,
so before u go busting out crap about me, think about wat ur gonna say,
anyway sevral ppl that helped me are members here
thanks to kiwiperformance
autodoc
saeco bearings and transmission (where i work)
and appco for always having wat i need when i need

my has gained almost 85hp in the kit along with the ignition work timing adance and other randoms little jobs done,

for a 1600cc motor thats alot, i dont know if u guys know that, but it is
and im talking real life guys, not gran tursimo

and its a bolt on kit so i dont need new conrods tristain, thats internal work, defeats the perpose of a bolt on kits, oh and ur lack of nowledge is quite fasinating tristian as head spacers act as gaskets and if they break or crack they break or crack WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MODDING YOUR ENGINE LOL, ah ul know this one day anyway my cars running mint, and im looking at some internal and head work soon if not new motor,

p.s tristan looks like a geek, dude go read some books, or just stfu either way, u obvsiouly dont know stink about motors, other than info uv picked up from games rofl, anyway tristian i think u should be quite now i mean, other than making ur self look like an idiot by having that pathetic pic there every time u post,
u also said earlier that i know little about aturbos,
turbos are quite basic
got intake part (pulling air and forcing it)
exhust part in from exhust manifold and a out to normal exhust
a waste-gate limiting exhust flow through turbo to limit boost
a compressor wheel with sevral spindals on it which do the magic,
a axial roller bearing on most taking axial force from pressure giving long bearing life,
oil line in running from sump using compressor pressure to drive oil through lines to lubricate wheel
oil line return to sump or in somecases to with t'd lines under pressure

dude iv studyied turbocharing system and externaly boost delivered supercharges i.e not roots blowers (if u retards know wat i mean, prolly not as ur information comes from grantursmo)

man ur a jerk

really, u are,

words cant describe how much u annoy me dude with ur know-it-all attitude, jsust from u talking crap over the internet, seriously no-ones every made me quite this angry
even a guy who ran my cat over on purpose, dude ......i...thats all i gota say,
i cant keep up with u yea u win watever, i cant be ****ed with ur shit,
u know to much , u win , watever, all il say is, we could of had some -non-beef conversations expressing ideas and talking about performance, but now i know wat ur like, , a jerk, man,,,,i can bearly even speak now man,, shit ,,, i... ,peace
Quote from lrdbsi :u also said earlier that i know little about aturbos,
turbos are quite basic
got intake part (pulling air and forcing it)
exhust part in from exhust manifold and a out to normal exhust
a waste-gate limiting exhust flow through turbo to limit boost
a compressor wheel with sevral spindals on it which do the magic,
a axial roller bearing on most taking axial force from pressure giving long bearing life,
oil line in running from sump using compressor pressure to drive oil through lines to lubricate wheel
oil line return to sump or in somecases to with t'd lines under pressure

dude iv studyied turbocharing system and externaly boost delivered supercharges i.e not roots blowers (if u retards know wat i mean, prolly not as ur information comes from grantursmo)

man ur a jerk

really, u are,

words cant describe how much u annoy me dude with ur know-it-all attitude, jsust from u talking crap over the internet, seriously no-ones every made me quite this angry
even a guy who ran my cat over on purpose, dude ......i...thats all i gota say,
i cant keep up with u yea u win watever, i cant be ****ed with ur shit,
u know to much , u win , watever, all il say is, we could of had some -non-beef conversations expressing ideas and talking about performance, but now i know wat ur like, , a jerk, man,,,,i can bearly even speak now man,, shit ,,, i... ,peace

whats your native language?

you need to learn english all over, you need to learn how to spell as well.

where are you from again?

and how old are you again?

you own a car so I assume you're "old" enough...hmm... and you can't spell properly?

dont have the time to think, sry,
just want this tristan guy to STFU cause hes a noob and insults my intelegnce when hes the biggest fag **** on the planet, looks like a fag
Maybe you can calm down a bit and try to post stuff without being rude or insulting. Go walk round the block or something. We'll ask the same of others stirring up crap like this, this forum is supposed to be a discussion place for LFS, not an arena to show off how much fascinating facts they can spew up about car parts :up:

we have too many of these on the internet.
Quote from lrdbsi :ima order a supercharger kit from the states, bring me to around 230-240 hp its a bolt on kit all that is a required is a spacer gasket betwen the head and the block to lower compression slightly, ima not fit it as i will **** something up, im leaving that to beyond preformance for hondaz,

With all the information you keep spewing out, why be so afraid to pick up a wrench? It's not that hard to pull a head....

Quote from lrdbsi :and its a bolt on kit so i dont need new conrods tristain, thats internal work, defeats the perpose of a bolt on kits, oh and ur lack of nowledge is quite fasinating tristian as head spacers act as gaskets and if they break or crack they break or crack WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MODDING YOUR ENGINE LOL, ah ul know this one day anyway my cars running mint, and im looking at some internal and head work soon if not new motor,

Seeing as you're getting a bolt-on kit that doesn't have any internal work yet needs a head spacer, please explain the following. How can changing a head gasket not involve any internal engine work if the gasket is inside the engine? illepall
I might look like a geek. Who cares?! I read a lot thanks. And all the stuff you've just spouted as 'technical info' is actually very very basic stuff.

Turbos, when you really understand them, are not basic at all. It's why manufacturers spend millions of pounds (or dollars) researching them, and engineering them (often with the help of external manufacturers) to create the right turbo for their car.

Your reponses have so far been like that of someone who has spent a lot of money and wants to justify it, without actually understanding much at all. You are so desparate for everyone to think "wow, a bolt on turbo kit off the shelf" that you can't actually see what people are telling you anymore...

Oh, and you told me to be quite, so I guess that means I'm allowed to speak. If you'd said be quiet, that might have been different....
Quote from Ziploc :Man its like the ~DriftKing~ himself migrated from RSC to here.

RSC LFS Veterans will know what Im talking about

:ices_rofl

DK was a real piece of work. illepall

"Yo, my brother's got this awesome turbo, it's like the size of australia"

Classic stuff.

:tombstone ART
Quote :

What happens if its a Bush Bearing Turbo? Less Lifespan?

Quote :
oil line in running from sump using compressor pressure to drive oil through lines to lubricate whee

Lubricate the wheel? From the sump? I think its time to read Fast Fours again champ
Quote from Forbin ::ices_rofl

DK was a real piece of work. illepall

"Yo, my brother's got this awesome turbo, it's like the size of australia"

Classic stuff.

:tombstone ART

Oooh, i remember drift king. Isnt this guy him? No..wait, i remember seeing him on another forum i visit...ugh i cant remember what name he used! I think hes a guy called Drftmstr now or something....hmmm
wow. i go away for almost a month and this grows into this. lol lol lol. streets closed ricer boy. find another way home.
Quote from lrdbsi :iv tapped back plug points to suit 98 octane here

i'm still confused as you why you are running 98 octane?? i'm spiking 24psi falling to 20 at redline out of my t3/t4 and still running 93 pump gas with no blowout, detonation, etc.?

what's your compression ratio? i might not know the whole story, but right now it just sounds like your wasting money, because we all know that more octane, by itself, doesn't increase performance
It took me several days to recover from pain that extreme laughing caused when I last time did read Drift King's posts, please have a mercy no more :hyper:

Could we have rules updated, 'No Drift Kinging allowed' :clapclap:
Quote from lrdbsi :ima order a supercharger kit from the states, bring me to around 230-240 hp its a bolt on kit all that is a required is a spacer gasket betwen the head and the block to lower compression slightly, ima not fit it as i will **** something up, im leaving that to beyond preformance for hondaz,

Bring you to around 230-240HP? How many PSI do you need to get 240HP out of a 1600cc engine? On most higher-displacement vehicles, you can get up to a 230HP increase in HP. Torque matters more though, as lb/ft = HP* 5250/RPM. A honda civic SI has 139 lbft at 6100 RPM. The redline is 8000RPM. So, you have to wait all the way until 6100RPM to get max torque? Even a V6 camaro gets more torque at a lower RPM!illepall
Quote from lrdbsi :(I) dont have the time to think

Priceless. This would make a good signature

BOV (dump valve) chat thread
(340 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG