The online racing simulator
SouljaBoy
There you go with a couple of pics.
Attached images
yastockphoto copy.jpg
yastockphoto copy2.jpg
Didn't you guys notice the use of Bespoke and Tweak in Soulja's pic?
@Jimmy_Lemon
Love the details, the grass behind the fence looks like it has got some kind of bump mapping .
@KanseiDneova
Higher res please !
Simple but i like it.
Attached images
lfs_00000082.jpg
Quote from MataGyula :@Jimmy_Lemon
Love the details, the grass behind the fence looks like it has got some kind of bump mapping .

ty
Thank YOU for the picture ! Good edits are getting hard to find these days :P Maybe it's because of the summer holidays
Quote from SouljaBoy :in a recent post i posted that it was a friend's photos and i was just editing them for him, and thank you so much for editing them, the second one is really good. I have a couple of questions though, how do you get the rain to look so good? and how did you do the water from the tires?

Brushes and blur, m8, brushes and blur...
new one :>
Attached images
7.png
10.png
Quote from matej_jack :Here is another one
Too much contrast on first one, this one is much better, I think (less contrast, better colours,...)

Had a lil' play with your pic, sorry if I was not right to do that
Attached images
attachment-2.jpg
Heheh

IMO your edit would look a lot better if the driver's leg wouldn't go through the climate control
@baSh0r
The glowing wheel on the FZR looks a little weird ( i know it is supposed to be the brake disc lighting up cause of the braking , but it just doesn't look right the way you've done it -i can't make any better ) . Apart from that, looks pretty great, close to reality imho.
@matej_jack
That pic in the attachment looks so great, but those ugly (sorry) rims spoilt it . But the background, omg, nice work.
Attached images
finals.jpg
Quote from matej_jack :Another one =)
(sry for double-post )

looks nice, BUT that RIMS ARE REALLY UGLY, this isnt NFS UG
Quote from matej_jack :I like that rims :sorry: I downloaded from one page, and customized em a little. Are there any niice presets for bespoke? Sorry for offtopic

didn't know bespoke worked with demo..
kinda weird because bespoke dosent work with cracked LFS's

decided to whip up some pics with ACDsee.not much of a editor
Attached images
DC 101!.jpg
fence.jpg
Yep, you have to buy your own licence... I had same problem +/- one year before
That's still not allowed.
Quote from matej_jack :Here is another one
Too much contrast on first one, this one is much better, I think (less contrast, better colours,...)

nice FZ5, where did you find it?
Quote from LFSn00b :Sharing licenses is NOT allowed. EULA says that, LFS Rules say that...

Wow sorry to say this but i really laugh at people like you just getting BROWNIE points, so what a friend let him share his account it's the same as someone letting you borrow a DVD? you gonna tell the dvd company that?..nope

About a year and ahalf ago i was still on S1 licence, a friend let me borrow his S2 account for 2 days so i can play around with the newer cars and see if i liked it, i did then brought it straight after. Gonna tell of me too? very unlikely.
Quote from matej_jack :You are offtopic guys I will buy a licence one day, together with some serious wheel, because i broke mine SpeedLink on S1 Demo.
I still don't get it what do you mean by FZ5

They mean FZ5 is not a demo car... thats all...
Attached images
psc.jpg
w00t.jpg

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG