The online racing simulator
Crashing and letter G missing
(9 posts, started )
First. Game crashes. You get the server list, go back (can choose demo, S1, S2) its OK, Press BACk button and LFS crashes. Ctrl alt del doesnt work every time. So far i have noticed it happens randomly.

2nd. Letter G is missing. I have it for first few minutes if i start the game. After a while, nothing happens if I talk and press G. It wont appear. Neither does Shift+G work (Auto/manual).

They both started to appear, when I customised a wheel for XRT, then it didnt work on online and I practically overwrote the whole LFS. And now I installed a new LFS in a whole new folder. game still crashes and G is missing (with new LFS too).

Anyone else has this problem? I dont think there is an easy solution, is there?
I can't reproduce any of that stuff.

About the letter G, does it work outside of the game? Maybe your keyboard is broken or something...
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :About the letter G, does it work outside of the game? Maybe your keyboard is broken or something...

as he typed it here multiple time i guess it works
Is it possible that he's set G up as one of his driving controls (pit limiter, handbrake, clutch or something) and then when he's trying to type it won't let him use that key for anything else? Just a thought.

Can't really help on the crashing problem though, sounds a bit odd to me.
Quote from Dajmin :Is it possible that he's set G up as one of his driving controls (pit limiter, handbrake, clutch or something) and then when he's trying to type it won't let him use that key for anything else? Just a thought.

Can't really help on the crashing problem though, sounds a bit odd to me.

Well, letter H is set to be Horn in my LFS and H appears when I try to write in the textbox.
Couldn' reproduce this bug...
I found out that G was unusable because of Xfire G was one of the letter to take screenshot.

About the crashing. Dont know either what to do. At the moment its fine. Hope it wont happen again

Thank you.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, letter H is set to be Horn in my LFS and H appears when I try to write in the textbox.
Couldn' reproduce this bug...

Isnt H the LFS key for expanding the text lines in the top left corner?

If it is, thats probably why LFS wont let you assign horn to it
Quote from Raas89 :I found out that G was unusable because of Xfire G was one of the letter to take screenshot.

About the crashing. Dont know either what to do. At the moment its fine. Hope it wont happen again

Thank you.

Try LFS without X-Fire.... If that fixes your problem, try then using X-Fire with the in-game option disabled for LFS.

LFS doesn't like X-Fire on my PC.
#9 - word.
I get the exact same crash when I add LFS to steam communities/games list. I had to remove it from steam to fix it.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG