The online racing simulator
I agree with everyone else, BMW would probably want the physics to be easier so more people would buy it..

Oh and btw, its based on teh GTL engine
Quote from Rooble :M3 Challenge is no way near as bad as you make it out to be, the graphics are 10x that of LFS the handling is different but I wouldn't say its all that far off and yes the FF is utter shit. Perhaps if you spent more then 30 seconds playing it you might come to enjoy it, I found it pretty fun although its nothing to scream and shout about.

Driving a brand new M3 round a real track was great, it sounded cool and its modelled very good so I don't see why anyone wouldn't even consider downloading it. Its free and in some aspects it outclasses LFS no sweat, plus variety is good as it gives you a fresh look on what others are doing and what your favourite product isn't.

I agree with you totally. I find it a very polished package. The overall art design is very good, miles better than LFS's. The car drives very convincingly. Although the FF isn't quite the same as LFS, it's not the old ISI countersteer-spins-you-more kind of junk.

Bashing another game for no good reason isn't making LFS any better. If anything it makes the LFS community seem narrow minded, aggressively so.
If you read my post again you'll see that Im not a game basher nor a LFS fanboy.

Maybe we all have different taste in terms of "sims" but I'd rather do GT4 and up then the BMW challange. It simply doesn't feel right at all.
I do agree that everyone should DL it and make their own judgement. That's the whole point of opinions.
There is a good few games based on the Volkswagen Brand, although sadly... they all suck. good for a laugh... crap for practice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG