The online racing simulator
A top speed setup for XRT?
(17 posts, started )
Anybody can put a top speed setup for XRT, please?
Thanks
Put all the gears down and roll the car over, you car reach 554+ km/h
ok, I did that, but my car don't accelerate anything
Ask a fellow to tow you with a FZR or smth
What you need to calculate the settings for top speed is this:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=16961

Quite a few other options, have fun!

But be aware that having a higher top speed means slower acceleration. And top speed doesn't really mean anything if you can't reach it until the next corner. On the BL1 track the top speed reached should be around 227 km/h, but only if you had a perfect exit out the chicane before.
I have reached 231km/h before I hit the sandbank without braking!

I done it without the Gear Ratio Calculator or smth like that. It's my race set LOL...
#7 - Resu
Quote from Riders Motion :Put all the gears down and roll the car over, you car reach 554+ km/h

Lolol I did something like that once... the speedo stoped at 999 km/h
At the moment my top speed with XRT is 235 km/h
Put the 5th and final gear settings all the way to the left. Go out, flip the car, hold down the throttle and get into 5th gear. Grab a coffee, and wait for the digital speedo to hit 999 or the analouge on to stop spinning (usually when revlimiter kicks in 5th)..

Enjoy
The XRT is usually good for 225kph on the blackwood straight (asuming you get a good entry) Whats with the fad to flip the car upside down and watch the speedo go? Seems pretty lame if you ask me...
~Bryan~
I know how to drive über fast... First switch from 1st gear to 2nd, then 3rd, 4th, 5th and at last, The Racing gear

Btw... I reached 4040 km/h with my car flipped over, Changed to the first gear and i reached 18400 rpm
What a beginners thread! Hehe m8 you can't go faster then 999km/h because it stops then so 4000km/h is never possible
LFS's digital speedo stops at 999, but the actual speed still rises. Use normal speedometer and see for yourself.
^I could pwn you right now but I'm not going to. The guy got banned, so I doubt theres much point to this thread.
~Bryan~
/votes to close
I see VTiRoj beat me to it, but went lightly
Going top speed is useless in Blackwood unless Blackwood has an Oval. Then we can use super-duper speed to win.
Quote from Xtreme_Racer :I know how can all us can go up to 230 km/h: put the wind speed to normal and do some hotlaps in a server and wait to the super speed... I did with that trick 236 km/h

With strong wind I reached 244 km/h once... Braking wasnt easy tho

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG