fantastic him and massa
#52 - JCTK
good fight between Massa and Kubica in the end thru~
It was fun to watch.
Nice fight right up til the end there.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Come on! "He needed fuel!"

they only changed the tryes

Quote from zeugnimod :
They could have just let Massa go wide in one corner and only lose the place to Raikkönen instead of being out of the points. It would have been just as obvious as this. illepall

yeah this would be more "realistic"
Quote from JCTK :good fight between Massa and Kubica in the end thru~

Yeah, that was amazing! I had forgotten to breath...
It's probably the first F1 race that has been on at a perfect time for me, even the Canadian and USGP are too early in the day for me to watch.
YAY for Hamilton:static:
#60 - SamH
Quote from cool_big_andy :they only changed the tryes

Nahh, they stuck the hose in, but I'm pretty sure it was just a token move. It was literally on and off. I doubt very much any fuel went in.
#61 - FL!P
Great race! But the TV director was quite bad. What's the point of showing LH cruising his last lap, while Räikkönen passes Kovalainen who passes him back?! That's what I wanted to see, FFS!
Well, i thought it was boring

Hope we get a look at the last lap fight between Massa and Kubica.
Hamilton was such a smug in the press conference. The battle between the Finns was rather exciting, although I had preferred to hear better music on the podium.
Mathematically, as long as Hamilton wins the next race, he will clinch the title.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mathematically, as long as Hamilton wins the next race, he will clinch the title.

Uhm... he only needs to come 5th or so... and that´s when Alonso wins both of the remaining races. Face it. Hamilton is the champion of the 2007 season.
#66 - FL!P
Yes, but It's so much better to see him win, then have alonso be like "WTFOMGBBQ" for the last race and have nothing to do.
Yup, it was great race, i thought too to go back to bed, but then SC goes out and i had to continue with watching

That corner really should be named by Raikkonen where he passes everyone too bad he didn't got Kovalainen too

Crazy pushing between Massa and Kubica, and pretty unfair imo, because they were full side by side and you have to give room! If there was no those asphalt areas out of track they both would be out... Don't drive like that in LFS

Edit: I've been cheering against Alonso since ever but if he had won this race (passed Lewis on track) I would start to cheer for him (Alonso)
lol nice race between Massa, and Kubica.... but I am sure 75% of you lot will complain... because apparently you can't race like that on LFS!!! lol... proper drivers proper racing nuff said...

HAMILTON!! wow! Alonso! what u doing lad!?!?!?!?!?

edit: and there you go someone already complaining... I am so glad real racers don't take that attitude and actually have some BALLS
Actually, I think that Kubica actually backed off to let Massa back past, seeing he sorta pushed him off.
Massa pushed him off himself 2 or 3 corners before that, though.

They are even.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually, I think that Kubica actually backed off to let Massa back past, seeing he sorta pushed him off.

nah he was on the green stuff... you could see his rear end step out... he had no choice there was no grip....
Quote from FL!P :Great race! But the TV director was quite bad. What's the point of showing LH cruising his last lap, while Räikkönen passes Kovalainen who passes him back?! That's what I wanted to see, FFS!

I would agree but it's probably sponsorship obligations... probs somewhere in the contract of the people directing the feed to show the leader crossing the line first... and lets face if your Santander paying all that money, your team winning, and then not getting any exposure you would be narked...something a long those lines.....

but i agree yh for sure... shame we missed a bit of the battle
Vettel is noob of the day..
The Ferrari Team are noobs of the day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG