The online racing simulator
Request: Train horn
(7 posts, started )
Even if you do change your horn, only you will be able to hear it, everyone else will hear the original horn.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Even if you do change your horn, only you will be able to hear it, everyone else will hear the original horn.

As long as I can hear it, I'm happy :hyper::dopey:

Quote from Qvarnis :http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=RJO3N2AZ

to: C:\Program Files\LfS\data\sound

Haven`t tested in-game yet, but I`m sure it works

Thank you so much, Gonna try it now

[EDIT]

Well it didnt really sound like a train horn and it wasnt very loud :/
Quote from Rednik :Well it didnt really sound like a train horn and it wasnt very loud :/

Well... Didn`t edit the loudness of the sound.. But I took the audio sample from their website. If you`re not happy with it, do it yourself.
Quote from Qvarnis :Well... Didn`t edit the loudness of the sound.. But I took the audio sample from their website. If you`re not happy with it, do it yourself.

If I knew how to do it, I wouldnt request this... I've tried to made horns before but they never work.
Quote from Rednik :If I knew how to do it, I wouldnt request this... I've tried to made horns before but they never work.

Download program called Audacity, go to www.hornblasters.com and download an audio sample you want, then take a good audioclip form the sample, about 2-3 seconds long. Save it as *.wav file, then go to data/sounds folder and save that soundfile named as HORN1.wav for example.

Easy as that. If you want more specific advices, you gotta wait till tomorrow. I have to go to sleep

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG