The online racing simulator
#1 - DJMOZ
**CONDUCT WARNING** 5 bans until global 30 day ban!
**CONDUCT WARNING** 5 bans until global 30 day ban!

What does this mean?

It says it on every server ive bin on 2day?
#2 - Jakg
You've banned from so many servers that if you get banned 5 more times you'll get a 30 day ban from LFS Online Completely.

If you haven't been banned, then someone using your account has been.
it means you are doing it wrong.
#4 - DJMOZ
thats gay no one cud hak my account its impossible, my password is 16 numbers that only i no, i got banned once the other day for no reason, i went on a server and 2 **** voted right away thats about it
I think you need to work on your definitions of homosexuality. Penalties against you can't have a gender bias, and it's unlikely (thought not impossible) that the people who voted against you were fags.

Chances are you were just driving either badly, inappropriately, or both. Or swearing...
Quote from tristancliffe :
Chances are you were just driving either badly, inappropriately, or both. Or swearing...

Reading his posts, the latter might be the main cause of his problems.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from DJMOZ :thats gay no one cud hak my account its impossible, my password is 16 numbers that only i no, i got banned once the other day for no reason, i went on a server and 2 fags voted right away thats about it

i never said anyone "hak"ed you account - either you were driving on a server and got banned or someone else was using your username and got banned.

FTR it takes a LOT of bans that happen when your on the server for this to happen - methinks that it wasnt just "2 fags"....
#8 - DJMOZ
Quote from tristancliffe :I think you need to work on your definitions of homosexuality. Penalties against you can't have a gender bias, and it's unlikely (thought not impossible) that the people who voted against you were fags.

or maybee i dident have ***** chance to pit they voted right away as i logged on, ******* **** THEY ARE
#9 - DJMOZ
Lfs Is Full Of Idiots, Like The Other Day I Was On A Drag Server, I Was Winning Them And They Asked For A Few Of My Setups Then ***** Banned Me For **** All, Cheeky ***** They Are
1. Calm down
2. Don't get banned 5 more times
3. ???
4. Profit
Quote from DJMOZ :Lfs Is Full Of Idiots, Like The Other Day I Was On A Drag Server, I Was Winning Them And They Asked For A Few Of My Setups Then Fukin Banned Me For **** All, Cheeky Pricks They Are

If we are full of idiots, why are you still here?

Lose the hard man attitude kid, this is the internet.
#12 - Jakg
Geeman, stop stealing Spanky's lines!

DJMOZ - Perhaps if you went on a more.... mature servers?
Quote from DJMOZ :or maybee i dident have ***** chance to pit they voted right away as i logged on, ******* **** THEY ARE

Have you every thought of "rising above"?, coming on here and talking like something that just crawled out of the gutter isn't helping your cause mate.
DJMOZ, here's a forum and chat hint for you: Once finished writing a post or chatline, reread it and delete any profanity and insults you come across. You might have to replace some words with others to still make sense, but it will be worth the effort. When you're done replacing the foul language with at least neutral if not polite phrases, you can hit the enter-key and post whatever you wanted to say.
The result will be that you will not be banned on servers anymore.
IS ALL GOOD M8
Quote from DJMOZ :Lfs Is Full Of Idiots,

As far a I know that is not right. Only a few people to not know how to behave, and for this I love the ban button
I also have banned people for bad language, so if someone uses 'special words' like f*** multiple times in the chat messages, then it is very likely that I use the ban button.

So be nice and drive clean and you will never get banned.
Bloody hell! Finally when there's an interesting thread here, someone has already stolen my punch line and at the bottom of the page it's all unicorns, love and unicorns making love.
Quote from DJMOZ :IS ALL GOOD M8

See, that's exactly what I mean. Wasn't too hard, was it?

Now practice a little more and we'll be able to advance to the following lessons:

1) The Art of Caps: When, and more importantly, when NOT to type in Capital Letters.

2) Numbers and Letters: So much alike yet totally different. Learn how to distinguish them and use them in the appropriate context.

3) Basic Orthography: Being able to spell correctly is no handicap.

Stay tuned.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG