The online racing simulator
Hello! i just recieved my new gift a fresh license S2!!! let's learn, let's race!

Nath
welcome naith!!

pull up a chair and make ya self a cup of tea and join us in the pits we all get a bitt silly once the beer arives, then we all go oval racing but thats when e get really drunk

enjoy!
Hello! i am new i want to be the best racer
Hello, finally got my license two days ago after driving around Blackwood on XF GTi for couple years (..never again :schwitz

Gotta say, I did some solo practising for GTR cars before going online with them but holy crap, driving demo cars was like watching a game in slow-motion compared to racing on one of those. But I've already got a bad Aston National addiction and I'm spending way too much time racing on Cone Dodgers' server. Currently at 1:43.53 on XRR and just +0.2sec slower on XZR.

-Crom
#855 - Eiw
looool Koi
Hello all. Got GTL got GTR2 got rFactor looking to get Race - WTCC The Game, looking to get Logitech G25. Should I pay for the S2 Licence? lol I bet ya all gonna say yes. Well I know I will as I love racing games. I think I shall once I get my hands on that G25 wheel. Is it compartible with LFS?

I gotta say the way LFS websites links each other is amazing. I created me account on only the main site and managed to get to this place without filling anything else. Lovely.

AkheirAX
Quote from akheirax :I think I shall once I get my hands on that G25 wheel. Is it compartible with LFS?

Definitely - lots of people use it. Apparently the FF is very good (if a G25 has that?)
hey all

new here.. played the demo hardcore for months then lost interest cause my demo screwed up.. then bought my license today.

I play on a laptop with a mouse so i got a nice challenge ahead of me

fun to try out the new tracks and cars

awesome sim
Hello im new here but i like LFS My server is Jeros-Racing so come racing sometimes in my server.
So i see you all there

Jerospa
Ello all

Finally got my S2 license after mucking about with the demo for a while, and It's been well worth it. I'm fascinated by the strength of the online drift scene, but I'm surprised there don't seem to be more autocross events going.. unless I'm just looking in the wrong place

Hope to see you out and about on the track - look out for an XRT in either classic Martini or Gulf livery and that'll probably be me
Hello racers ,

I'm new to S2 LFS , been playing the demo for sometime and just had to upgrade to S2.

Kudos to the developers in making such a great racing MMO.

I look forward to meeting many of you and learning the in's and out's of LFS and becoming a compeditive racer myself.

Cya on the track !

Vindicatum~
Welcome to all the new folks
woop woop im s2 now thanks to one good man from torun
Hello

I'm Mantas, from Lithuania. I have just finished real autocross season in my country, so i bought S2 license and will continue my favorite hobby on the pc
In real world i'm driving two rwd cars - my sport car is vaz 2105 and "civilian" - vaz 2101 These cars are cool

See You on track

by the way: sorry for my english
Hello from me!

I bought an S2 license way back in 2005, just before finishing university, getting a job and therefore having no time to play any games. I also remember the sound in the game being a little buzzy and I didn't play a lot of LFS after the initial "honeymoon period".

A change of job, more free time, and finding out that the newest version has sound editing capabilities means I've downloaded S2 once more, dug out my old activation details, had a play, and been **mega** impressed all over again. The sense of immersion and feel from the car is fantastic. I shall be sticking around this time!
Quote from timnightingale :Hello from me!

I bought an S2 license way back in 2005, just before finishing university, getting a job and therefore having no time to play any games. I also remember the sound in the game being a little buzzy and I didn't play a lot of LFS after the initial "honeymoon period".

A change of job, more free time, and finding out that the newest version has sound editing capabilities means I've downloaded S2 once more, dug out my old activation details, had a play, and been **mega** impressed all over again. The sense of immersion and feel from the car is fantastic. I shall be sticking around this time!

I am new to this. I am still trying to figure out all the little things you can do with this game. I will probably buy a full version once I can keep it clean with my friends and have a good job. Hello everyone!
Hello there mate
Yes, it`s very wise to wait buying a lisence before you feel ready for it, both in driving skills/experience and economical
Just a little warning, if you experience bad driving behaviour and wrecking on demo servers, I can tell you that you will not find that kind of people on the S2 servers.

Of course there allways will be some rotten eggs, but 90% of the communith are nice lads that enjoys racing as much as you and me
Quote from B18Eric :I am new to this. I am still trying to figure out all the little things you can do with this game. I will probably buy a full version once I can keep it clean with my friends and have a good job. Hello everyone!

Welcome have fun but as The verry end says watch out for noobws and wreckers thank god ban excists
Quote from Stefani24 :i think demo stats cant be really capped, coz everyone could take your name in demo and say he/she would be you
@topic: Im not new but i thikn ill buy lfs soon.

well i think it will be possible... when you first unlock LFS you enter your username and password, demo users could possibly have access to it so they can login with their (demo) username so they can have stats
maybe this idea could be put forward to the devs sometime in the future
Quote from Opposite_Lock :Hi,

My name's Luke, I'm an avid car enthusiast, and have been messing around with the LFS demo for a few months. Soon gonna' upgrade to S2, but before I do, I have few a questions. Will S2 run as smoothly as the demo does on my crappy laptop? Yes S2 will run as smoothly, although full 32 car grids will likely slow your FPS down.

Also, say I install S2 on said laptop, would I have to buy a seperate license to put the game on my new PC?

No, but obviously you won't be able to play laptop and PC simultaneously with the same account
Hello, well im an demo driver. Soon S2.

Just Saying Hi!
Can anyone with the full version confirm that the entire game is only 121mb as per demo download?

If so then I am well impressed with LFS. Still saving for G25.
The demo is also the full version, so yes - the license just unlocks the extras
Quote from Opposite_Lock :Yeah, had to ask. I had big plans of loading the whole lot onto USB and swapping it over. Oh well, seperate accounts it is.

Thanks for the reply

But you won't have to buy another account - just register it on both.

New players say hi here
(3724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG