The online racing simulator
My Driving Force Pro
(12 posts, started )
My Driving Force Pro
I just got my Driving Force Pro yesterday, I'm happy with everything. Except, Then wheel is loose in the middle, I play with 100% centering resistance but It does not have the same resistance when it returns to the middle, I had this with my old Momo but it wasn't this bad.

I play with
100% Centering Spring
720 Degree
No FF

Any help would be appreciated, I looked in other forums, but I didn't see anything with this problem..
I suggest turning the centering spring off. Turn it to 0% and uncheck the box.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I suggest turning the centering spring off. Turn it to 0% and uncheck the box.

I have to play with resistance, it doesn't feel precise..
Quote from {ER} Urbanski :I have to play with resistance, it doesn't feel precise..

well that is your problem.....LFS+DFP+100% centering spring= numb wheel.
Quote from {ER} Urbanski :I just got my Driving Force Pro yesterday

Quote from {ER} Urbanski :I have to play with resistance, it doesn't feel precise..

Try it for a few weeks. I came from an RGT Thrustmaster to the DFP and it took nearly a month to be completely comfortable with it.
I will try turning FF on, but I really HAVE to play with resistance..
Quote from {ER} Urbanski :I will try turning FF on, but I really HAVE to play with resistance..

Unrealistic resistance?

Thing is... Force feedback tells you what's happening to the car. If all you've got is a generic centering force, that won't be any use to you at all (except in a purely mechanical way, I suppose).

IMHO you'd be better off letting LFS do the job of putting your wheel's motors to good use. You'll start to recognise what the car's doing from the wheel feel, and be able to react to that. Treat it as a secondary insight into what the car's doing (with your monitor being the primary one).
+1
actually have centering spring on and no FF is a bit... dumb
i play with 101% FF in profiler and in LFS too, also with centering spring deactivated
check out hte link in my sig
Do those settings take away the slight deadzone in the center?
Thanks guys, I'm gonna try Gabkicks settings..

My Driving Force Pro
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG