The online racing simulator
I dont think any of my 2d edits has ever taken more than one hour :P
Guess Im not patient enough hehe
Yep! Looks really nice.
Constructive criticism: probably could blend in with the car a bit better.
Thanks rendering for Dazza289
Attached images
obarey.jpg
The car is so shiny compared to everything else, also, it looks like its floating.
And it's see through
:S so dark for my monitor i can barely see a thing.. is it meant to be that dark looking?
Night shots tend to be dark.
You have some pretty hot brakes their sir!
Quote from illegal :Night shots tend to be dark.

how do you know its night time
i doubt they would be racing without headlights on at night
now what lol.. i see no turns for you to drift on
Quote from Switcher83 :2nd time

This picture isn´t rendert, too!!!

Click onto the pic for higher resolution

wow Switcher83, I absolutely love your work, do keep'em coming, those look really really nice!
Road is "Istanbul Park" .
Attached images
26_gezi_0705a.jpg
26_gezi_0705.jpg
Nice job The car looks a bit to game like though, and its also in the ground somewhat.
Nice! But in the reflections on the car there are clouds, yet there are no clouds in the sky. And the car needs toning down a touch as it doesn't look natural. But on the right track! (Edit: No pun intended)
Whys is it so bright?
@Vendetta
Reason : add any realistic look on picture.
hmm I mean... the background is a photo

I dont like these ultrabright pics but the brightness of the car is ok, could be a bit darker in the shadow areas though (more contrast or sth.)

The black corner looks crappy (top right)

Perspective is perfect if it's an RC car. I think the cam is really low and thus a normal car would be far bigger with this fov. dunno... look at the asphalt in front getting very rough.

All in all it looks a bit like a print (maybe from some newspaper) lying under a desk lamp
Quote from XCNuse :now what lol.. i see no turns for you to drift on

Ohhhh we'll find some
Alrighty then.

BTW, whats the bunny for? Also, next time press shift+f, and use some AA. Overall, its not a bad edit. The lighting on tristans head is a bit off, and he also is on part of the car window side. Unless your trying to say his head is welded onto that part of the car.

totally uncalled for creampie not cool at all.
Also, try using Shift+U view and then pressing spacebar to hide all the commands. Get some sweet angles. Also try and blur the edges around Tristan's head. He looks a bit off.

Excellent work on the bunny though. Perfect lighting+blends in like a charm.

Kudos.

lmao (And obviously this post was a complete joke, don't take offense by it.)
Quote from Internal_CreamPie ::d
*** picture removed - Janezki

worst edit evar :P

Edited pics
(14103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG