The online racing simulator
BUG REPORTS : Training Lessons
(33 posts, started )
This is a (I think?) known issue; IIRC it has to do with your graphic card and how many times you minimized and maximized the LFS window.
Can you please check if there are any bugs left in the latest patch?
Not sure if its relevant but if you drive into the barrier next to the big building on the MRT autocross lesson, you get teleported onto the grass next to it .

The suggested line thing also recommends giving full throttle before entering the hairpin combination on Aston during the BF1 training.
Attached images
lfsbug.JPG
Fernbay Rallycross green - UF1000 overtaking
You can cut badly at the chicane at T1 with no consequences, maybe detect tyres collision there?
By the way the new texts for the lessons are very good, informative and witty. Thanks!
Scawen, finished polish training translation waiting in the attachment.

There's also insufficient text space in "Testdrive - GTI" and "Rallyx Testdrive - XR GT" lessons, when using polish. I had no shorter words to use
Attached files
trainingpl.zip - 15.5 KB - 174 views
Quote from Kostek :Scawen, finished polish training translation waiting in the attachment.

There's also insufficient text space in "Testdrive - GTI" and "Rallyx Testdrive - XR GT" lessons, when using polish. I had no shorter words to use

Thanks for that. I've saved it in my patch folder.
I was doing the Overtaking lesson with FXO, and I crashed in the fast corners before the bridge. And when I hit the wall I jumped outside the barriers (this is normal in LFS), but I do not touch the floor, I got RETIRED message on my screen, but my car still in the air.

I think I should get into spectators, or simply had to land into the grass (in X12 i made it some times, i never still floating in a grey world).

One question: Is possible hide the menu after pass a training lesson in order to see the replay in full screen?
First, a suggestion. In the lessons, FZ50 GTR runs on the oval. Once in S2 we've made a race in usual FZ50 on KY1R. This is the only car that has to brake on the oval. Maybe make a lesson with it? The most complicated part in this is T1: you may brake there, but also you may enter it in a slight drift which will absorb the excessive speed. Maybe add some AI and make several laps race?

BUG REPORTS : Training Lessons
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG