The online racing simulator
Quote from Venus :I'm going over to rFactor... this has been ruined now. Fox feels dead now.

Fox feels more like it should have for a long time, tip, try something else, go off for a while, you will always return to lfs.

Quote from Simpson :yeap, FOX + AS Club is not the same

Thats right, its quite different, but thats not a bad thing. Why not try another track or car, or both!
Thanks

Slight problem there is the only well modeled single seater for rFactor is the W196 and if you find the FOX frustrating because you're an arcade wimp you won't like it

Also note despite their other flaws the rF3 and rTrainer both have realistically heavy engines like the FOX has been given so it won't solve your problem anyway.

Bye
Bye,you wont be missed!
people who dislike patch Y
ok like the title says i don't really like the new patch.............now that said, i love that you can stall your car and i love that tracks are now fixed up, but i hate how the XRT is now S1. I know a lot of fellow demo users are not to happy and have just stoped playing because they don't have the money to pay for a S1 or S2/or don't have a way to pay for it. Its cool how there is an F1 car for us but not every one who pays the game is a hard core racing game player, alot of people out there love drifting in this game..........all im saying is please bring the XRT back to demo users
Quote from Hurley24 :but not every one who pays the game is a hard core racing game player, alot of people out there love drifting in this game

How very true. And others that pay for it, like me, enjoy racing, and the added realism of Patch Y
Too many threads on this subject...please refrain from doing it again.
No, you are not getting the car back and stop acting like you can make an opinion when you don't support LFS.
Thread will fail to deliver.

Quote :
because they don't have the money to pay for a S1 or S2/or don't have a way to pay for it

Argument not valid. Cannot compute.
Quote from joen :Thread will fail to deliver.

Argument not valid. Cannot compute.

I can not pay for a Ferarri, FERARRI SUCKS
Nothing new in here.
Please close it.
yet another thread?

you know if you can't pay for it anyway......we don't really care if you play the demo or not, we have no lost.
New avatar, attack! Seriously, £12 for S1 license. Then you can have auto skin downloads and new tracks to drift on!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :New avatar, attack! Seriously, £12 for S1 license. Then you can have auto skin downloads and new tracks to drift on!

Hahahah, nice avatar man!
Close this thread, we have other 1000 of it with the same content
No this is great!

People who dislike patch Y: __________________ (fill in the blank)
-"need to stick to NFS"
-"are lame demo career drivers"
-"fundamentally don't understand LFS"
the new pach is great !
i'm gonaa buy S2 license soon and drive with any car in any track i like
Quote from BOSCHO :the new pach is great !
i'm gonaa buy S2 license soon and drive with any car in any track i like

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: surely he cant be serious.

Wait, he IS serious and I'll stop colling him Sherley

Thank you, Boscho, for letting me know that all hope for decent people in demo is not lost

edit
oh yeah, and
Quote from srdsprinter :No this is great!

People who dislike patch Y: __________________ (fill in the blank)
A-"need to stick to NFS"
B-"are lame demo career drivers"
C-"fundamentally don't understand LFS"

i think there should be a poll for demo users to answer honestly with an "all of the above" category. Me thinks the majority of the results would be A and C
#219 - Woz
Is it just me or do most of the moaning/bitching come in the forms of

"Its not fait, the unrealistic way I used to drive the cars in LFS no longer works and now I have to learn to drive and not play a game."

Quote from Woz :Is it just me or do most of the moaning/bitching come in the forms of

"Its not fait, the unrealistic way I used to drive the cars in LFS no longer works and now I have to learn to drive and not play a game."

It sure sounds that way, but also I hear such thing as "it is shite as I need to adjust to change", which is same as above that includes bit more things
I'd just like to have the "throttle cut" for upshifting it would be a nice gesture for the DFP users , Thats my only problem with the new patch.
Quote from Woz :Is it just me or do most of the moaning/bitching come in the forms of

I posted yesterday my conclusion, but couldn't miss this one. Nope, it is not just you, is everyone who has bought that idea about LFS being a simulator. Fortunately, some of us (and please do not include me in ANY particular group) can think for ourselves and have our own idea about what LFS is.

Physics simulation is just "good" when you compare it to other sim games, and thats about it. On the other hand, it is FULL of unrealistic characteristics, some of them so lame that they should not belong to it (IF we are talking about LFS B E I N G A S I M U L A T O R).

You could read the thread in more detail if you were interested, to read ARGUMENTS, not bitching (btw, you are the one bitching here, but Im leaving that aside in my comment).

In any case, it would be good to see more developers behind LFS, and having the possibility of getting A FULL SIMULATION anytime soon.

Granted, I don't know about them, nor I understand why it has been in alpha stage for several long years.

Now, don't make a mistake. I love LFS and I like what has been done so far, but it is 1) not perfect BY FAR and 2) not as real as some of you appear to be deluded in to believe.

And just in case you can't be bothered to read some good arguments that are in here, I will tell you two things that you all should (I mean the ones who has bought the "itss a siimulaaatiooonn dduuuudeee") "bitch" about, to use one term that apparently you like.

a) What about Shift+P, how can that have its place IN A SIMULATION?

b) What about custom views? I guess thats REAL and should be included in any simulation. Right?

_____
EDIT:

BTW, LFS its a GAME.
Quote from thsancho :I'd just like to have the "throttle cut" for upshifting it would be a nice gesture for the DFP users , Thats my only problem with the new patch.

How would that be a gesture for DFP users?
DFP users have extra heavy feet, hard to lift on upshift
Aah, so if I want to lose weight I should just buy a G25?

MAJOR disappointment.
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG