The online racing simulator
Questions about unlocking
(6 posts, started )
Well i have unlocked my LFS and other place and now im at my countryside and is there any point to unlock it here also?Ive readen that u can only unlock ur S2 at 2 diffrent places...
#2 - VoiD
If enough unlocks left you can unlock it whereever on whatever you whant.

3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
3.3 We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
So i can unlock 3 times on diffrent places ?
Quote :3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

I would assume that means 2 places, not 3.
you can unlock lfs 1000 times at 1000 different places - you just need to wait a week after each unlock (or of course you skip 1 week, and the next week you unlock lfs on 2 PCs). that´s what 3.3 says.
3.1 states 2 locations only. 3.3 states that you may unlock after a format etc with the spare unlocks. Nowhere is it stated that more than 2 PCs may be unlocked. Having a quick read would be good

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG