The online racing simulator
It will be interesting, in a 'time-line' way, when Leo gets old enough and begins to post here.

Time flows, like a river.
Why don't the developers actually tell us? LOL Instead of making us guess like idiots, i know they might not want to post their private life but al they have to say is "were having a break", "were doing a little work on this". I know they're reading this.

Cum'on get us excited.
Quote from The Moose :I think the devs are sitting around in their Caribbean mansions, snorting coke of the stomachs of virgins,

Hehe. I told Victor they were virgins. Sucker. :shhh:
#54 - wien
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why don't the developers actually tell us?

Scawen is working on translations for some Asian languages. We have already established that. Other than that, I don't see how that's any of our business? I'd go nuts if I was Scawen and had thousands of people clawing at my windows to know what I was up to today.
I expect Scawen is still working on the AI, and Eric is working on the cockpits and hopefully that super secret South City track.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why don't the developers actually tell us? LOL Instead of making us guess like idiots, i know they might not want to post their private life but al they have to say is "were having a break", "were doing a little work on this". I know they're reading this.

Cum'on get us excited.

Scawen has, in several posts, stated they were having about a month off. Do some research, and stop trolling. Or do you need step by step help how to use a forum?
#58 - Migz
Nice Well deserved break. Still i like to be nosy into what other people are doing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG