The online racing simulator
Can I please get a slick mod game going?
evil2u.com/lfs Thats the link to the slickmod for live for speed s2. It's only really for fun, but I would like to get a group of people to join in on a game or 2 sometime. It's hard enough just asking people online to download the file and run it while inside the game. It's a mod that lets you choose between any tire on any car. So you can run slicks on the rb4,xrt,xrg....so on. It's allot of fun to mess around with, even if it's not official and all. If you are interested give it a try and hit me up.

Remember all you have to do is start it up inside the live for speed S2 folder, and it should say in a window that it has been enabled.
You can't join servers unless the host in running it, if you do then you will get kicked for tires that are not given to you in the original game.
errrr hmmmmmmmm
No, mods are not awesome. 99% of all mods created for any game ever suck big time, so in terms of numbers mods are the scum of the gaming world.

However, one to two stand out now and again - SlickMod, rFactors F3 mods (but ONLY in V2 form, and ONLY if you don't use FFB or can't drive), and a few others in other genres too.

Slickmod is fun for a few minutes yes, but why bother driving standard cars with more grip? Doesn't that just mean you'll struggle more when you race them without the mod???
*hankstar hastens to remind the world of the 1965 and 1969 season mods for GPL, which utterly rule

Slickmod sounds like great fun, although tc has a good point about having to re-learn how to drive the cars normally...
Quote from Hankstar :*hankstar hastens to remind the world of the 1965 and 1969 season mods for GPL, which utterly rule

Slickmod sounds like great fun, although tc has a good point about having to re-learn how to drive the cars normally...

well i can say that after 20000 miles im just looking for a way to change the game up a little bit here and there. No harm in wanting to use race tires instead of street tires, or taking the mrt offroad a bit
Quote from tristancliffe :No, mods are not awesome. 99% of all mods created for any game ever suck big time, so in terms of numbers mods are the scum of the gaming world.

However, one to two stand out now and again - SlickMod, rFactors F3 mods (but ONLY in V2 form, and ONLY if you don't use FFB or can't drive), and a few others in other genres too.

Slickmod is fun for a few minutes yes, but why bother driving standard cars with more grip? Doesn't that just mean you'll struggle more when you race them without the mod???

you can't say that using any tire you want sucks. Why wouldn't the Devs let you pick any tire you wanted anyway? I mean I can understand some tracks and tires dont mix, but it's one hell of a good time racing the street cars with some real racing tires. You can't think of it as a mod, but a way of making the game a little more different after so many months of playing on it straight.
Quote from theblackrabbi :No harm in wanting to use race tires instead of street tires, or taking the mrt offroad a bit

Hmmm, come to think of it, that would be fun
What's really fun is rallying the FXR!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :What's really fun is rallying the FXR!

I'm actually on a server with somebody racing the fxr on bl rally....anyone care to join
Hmmm Should give it a snip

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG