The online racing simulator
Teamless Gentlefoot
(54 posts, started )
Quote from Dru :Is anyone planning to carry that on?

The Stock Cup will return, under its current management.
#27 - Dru
Quote from Storm_Cloud :The Stock Cup will return, under its current management.

cool beans - keep us informed
#28 - BURN
oh wow... R4R spilt :jawdrop:

But im sure u`ll soon find another. If everything fail you definatly find some nice german Racers at FPR.
#29 - Nobo
Well Gentlefoot, sad news about the split at R4R!
But if not you with all your dedication for LFS will find a great team i dont know who else will find a good team!
Good luck with your team finding!! Just can say the same as LordBlaster! CR is a great team if i would need to recommend one!
Holy smoke Gentlefoot, I would love it if you joined us, we have some really good laughs on vent, most of us spend far too much time on LFS, infact I would put the red carpet out for you and hire you ten hookers for the evening as a welcome gift
Quote from AlienT. :Holy smoke Gentlefoot, I would love it if you joined us, we have some really good laughs on vent, most of us spend far too much time on LFS, infact I would put the red carpet out for you and hire you ten hookers for the evening as a welcome gift

Not virgins as well ?
Gentlefoot Racing Team - GFR ?
Sad to hear that your team is closing, especially after all the good work you put in. Please take a look at our team aswell as I'm sure you'd be most welcome to join.
Sorry to hear this R4R were one of the friendliest teams I encountered when I first started LFS

Good luck guy's with the future and I'm sure I will see you all on track soon.

I have to agree with Alien as your always welcome at [HR] if your lost for a team, you would be a great addition to any team good luck GF.
all of the teams that have posted are good teams - have fun deciding
pd would appreciate to have you in team. I already sent you PM yesterday, so check it.
Sounds like you have a bunch of offers GF, but I for one was supprised with all the work and promotion you do for your league that you didnt already have a "Gentlefoot" team to fall back on.

Members of the GFC and GTTC already talk about things as a "team" so surely thats natural progression.

Regardless, Good Luck.
Thanks for all the posts and PMs guys. It seems I have some really top teams to choose from.

What I'm going to do now is list every team that has sent me an offer. I will then try and list all the drivers in each team and see who I know and who I don't. From this I expect a few teams to appear on my shortlist.

I will then check out the shortlist teams websites and skins and all that stuff and make my decision.

Thanks again for all the kind offers - very flattering

GF
Personally, I would say you'd be a decent addition to any team mate, good luck on your search
Quote from niall09 :He still said driver, not drifter

And Astroboy isn't looking for a team, so your statement is stupid and pointless.

I wish all of the R4R guys all the best in the future, a great bunch of guys, all of them

lolwut?

You're dense.

I was suggesting that his implying that someone that slides their car is not a driver was immature.

If you are right about my statement being stupid and pointless, why would you have to make a post stating the fact? Wouldn't everyone reading it already know?

Why do you guys have such a problem with someone that likes to drift being serious in the racing scene? How does that skillset taint them?

That is all that I was trying to get across.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :lolwut?

You're dense.

I was suggesting that his implying that someone that slides their car is not a driver was immature.

If you are right about my statement being stupid and pointless, why would you have to make a post stating the fact? Wouldn't everyone reading it already know?

Why do you guys have such a problem with someone that likes to drift being serious in the racing scene? How does that skillset taint them?

TBH what i said was only ment as a joke towards Riders coz he knowns im messing with him, i was just pointing out that riders is usally drifting rather then racing therefore it was implied at that statment. I was just meaning it as a joke non of this over the top stuff.

Sorry for the off topic...ish stuff. Hope your search goes well Gentlefoot.
Sorry to hear about R4R, you were a great team. Hope you all find good new homes. Of coarse you'd be welcome at Crossover Racing GF, but I don't think we have very much to offer you!
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Why do you guys have such a problem with someone that likes to drift being serious in the racing scene? How does that skillset taint them?

I have no problem I was once a drifter myself And tbh, I had a great time in 3rd Division with Riders.

And my post was being sarcastic too

Sorry GF for off topic
Quote from niall09 :I have no problem I was once a drifter myself And tbh, I had a great time in 3rd Division with Riders.

And my post was being sarcastic too

Sorry GF for off topic

Yes we had our good times, but now you moved to the bright side of LFS.
i will miss the r4r team, they were nice to race against and not stingey w/ their sets like some other teams.
#46 - robt
Hey gentlefoot. seems i didnt make the cut either lol. Hope you find a good team to go to. I'm on a semi-break from LFS at the moment but ill come find you when im back

EDIT: up for teaming up in the stock cup again?
Rumour control has it that Gentlefoot has signed a pre-contract agreement with THeJOKeRz and is changing his name to G3ntl3f00t, surely this cannot be true, the poor chap has lost his mind, he's started a new challenge the GFDC, please tell us this isn't true mate
The next step has to be the GFCC.
#49 - Nobo
Happy Birthday teamless Gentlefoot
Any news on here? anyway...happy birthday and all the best m8!
Happy birthday Gentlefoot! Wish you the best of luck finding a great team!

greetz

der butz & the bunch

Teamless Gentlefoot
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG