The online racing simulator
whao. RB4 awesomeness!
Quote from mickyc30 :hey Lycne, could you please make me a LX6 picture? i like that one on the bridge in the post above, thats if its not to much hassel. and if you do find the time to do it, could you please just put MickyC on it?
Thanks Michael

Lynce
Attached images
LFS 2008-03-13 13-53-43-85.jpg
Lx6 MickyC.jpg
wow very good picture looks like "real" Well done Lynce.
The XFG limo is so much better
Attached images
XFG Limo.jpg
baSh0r
Quote from LFSn00b :Also you don't need to put a capital T in "thanks"

I think that realy depends on the person and on the situation . If he is really thankful than why not write thanks with a capital T ? :P We should be helping him with using the correct tenses ( i need help too but that's a story for anotha' day ) ,imho .
Quote from MataGyula :I think that realy depends on the person and on the situation . If he is really thankful than why not write thanks with a capital T ? :P We should be helping him with using the correct tenses ( i need help too but that's a story for anotha' day ) ,imho .

Because it's improper grammar. Unless, of course, 'thanks' is the first word in the sentence.
I'm aware of that , but this ain't no office, just a forum, and expressing your feelings in a written form can be rather difficult at times, and that's why I said that if he was _that much_ grateful then let him write that word starting with a capital letter . I'm not saying it is proper grammar . I'm just trying to emphasize the fact that writing a word with capitals is an error that can be "forgiven" easier than improper usage of tenses =] This is getting way off topic ... now now, where is your edited pic ?
Little something I knocked up.
Attached images
old drift poster.jpg
lovely, but it could get some kind of shadow under the poster at the lower part.
I dont have much screenshots to play around with atm ... But tried some edits, i know they are entry level, but hey, i think they look pretty good, except for the last one xD (Just showing of my new skin :razz

Quote from Lynce :Lynce

thanks so much Lynce, your a true legend! its just so.... awesome, its like an eyeball orgasm!
Thanks!!
-
(LiveForBoobs) DELETED by LiveForBoobs
-
Screenshot of RacingX Race,Tuesday on Blackwood Rally with XFG, and an edit. I no it looks a bit like a painting but im not very familiar with 1337 photoshop techniques. Hope u like it neways .
Attached images
RX BL.jpg
RX BL Night Racing.jpg
press shift +f to get rid of names, and map ect.
and great name
Quote from mickyc30 :press shift +f to get rid of names, and map ect.
and great name

Don't think that is needed.. the pic shows how the game 'could be' with a night option
oki doki, just trying to give some advice.
-
Quote from Sponge :Don't think that is needed.. the pic shows how the game 'could be' with a night option

exactly i just noticed i forgot to add the other cars front lights ^^
Done
Attached images
RX BL Night Racing.jpg
remember you can always edit a written post... It's not good to double or even tripple post... advice
was bored
Attached images
4.jpg
Ben.jpg
Robin.jpg
watchout a red light is following you
Quote from Racer556 :remember you can always edit a written post... It's not good to double or even tripple post... advice

but i couldnt find how to edit attached images O_O
you have to click go advanced
Quote from LFSn00b :it kinda failed :/

Do you have any self-critism? Why cant you spend more than 2 minutes on your edits?

Edited pics
(14103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG