The online racing simulator
w00t!
i'm in
i agree, havn't played for some months.

Come back, see an update - yeah; and get racing.

Loving it.

Though having to press both view buttons to see 90 degrees either way is a bit of a pain. Getting used to it now.
Quote from tristancliffe :You are aware that the single seater you have is closer to my knackered old Reynard (<----)than it is to any F1 car. Less power, less downforce, less grip, completely and utterly different to look at (other than wheels and some vaguely single seatery bodyshape)... How can anyone who knows what a car is mistake it for an F1 car?

Somewhere between 2008 and 2012 is the likely date for S3, using a normal distribution curve.

i think that he said "F1" but he wanted to say "single seater", i've heard a lot of people saying "Formula 1" refering to the FBM because we call "formula" to all the single seaters, so it might be a bit confusing for those who aren't experts, but i'm sure that he knows that the FBM isn't a F1

PD: i'm in
I'm in!!! since patch Y comes
+ 30 minutes...

...of downloading on iGównoPlus! [[email protected] please spam them and use a lot swears]

ps. it's an internet provider. please, spam them all to d***h!!!

pps. I mean 30min of downloading a ~1xMB patch
Quote from doghouse :i agree, havn't played for some months.

Come back, see an update - yeah; and get racing.

Loving it.

Though having to press both view buttons to see 90 degrees either way is a bit of a pain. Getting used to it now.

You can change that in the options if you like.
Quote from ebola :You can change that in the options if you like.

oh really? I will check that out then. Helps avoiding peeps to look 90 o.
Add me in the club ;-)
I really can't beleive a) how many people have posted in this and b) how many people continue to post in this thread. It was originally intended, for those that don't know, as a joke thread to offset the "I hate change" threads that inundated the forum in the days after Ys release. I was expecting a few posts, but not 765 and counting several months later!

It does prove that for every whining ninny that "hates the FOX" or thinks "removing the XRT will harm saves" or feels that "clutch overheating is wrong, and I can drive, honest" there are approximately 200 users who love the change. With this limited data I think it's reasonable to suggest that the statisitics show an overall INCREASE in interest in LFS, and therefore it's fair to assume a boost in sales too.

So much for the whiners.
Quote from tristancliffe :I really can't beleive a) how many people have posted in this and b) how many people continue to post in this thread. It was originally intended, for those that don't know, as a joke thread to offset the "I hate change" threads that inundated the forum in the days after Ys release. I was expecting a few posts, but not 765 and counting several months later!

It does prove that for every whining ninny that "hates the FOX" or thinks "removing the XRT will harm saves" or feels that "clutch overheating is wrong, and I can drive, honest" there are approximately 200 users who love the change. With this limited data I think it's reasonable to suggest that the statisitics show an overall INCREASE in interest in LFS, and therefore it's fair to assume a boost in sales too.

So much for the whiners.

Can you do official club t-shirts now?

I'd buy one

DK
Yeah fang would buy me one too.

A we're glad lfs is harder and more realistic mow club skin. god that wouldn't fit on a car lol.
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
Quote from tristancliffe :I really can't beleive a) how many people have posted in this and b) how many people continue to post in this thread.

So you counted each member..?!

How many members we have now..?
Quote from Luke.S :Yeah fang would buy me one too.

A we're glad lfs is harder and more realistic mow club skin. god that wouldn't fit on a car lol.

Heh, heh, heh...

Actually, I'd buy two, wear one, put the other on e-bay, let you guys decide who gets it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Heh, heh, heh...

Actually, I'd buy two, wear one, put the other on e-bay, let you guys decide who gets it

I would put one in safe place and after S3 is released and when our club has taken over everything else, it would be worth millions, then I would put it to ebay and will get 60 million from it, after that I could quit my job and actually have time for LFS again
/me wants to join

love the physics of LFS!
Quote from JTbo :I would put one in safe place and after S3 is released and when our club has taken over everything else, it would be worth millions, then I would put it to ebay and will get 60 million from it, after that I could quit my job and actually have time for LFS again

Given the current economic trends, I doubt it'd reach it.

But....put the face of Jesus on it... You'd be rich
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Given the current economic trends, I doubt it'd reach it.

But....put the face of Jesus on it... You'd be rich

So I put face of Jesus in it and text under it says, even Jesus like LFS harder and more realistic, back would say Join the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club, with appropriate URL under of it

My plan is failproof, now I just cross my fingers and wait unforseen riches to reach my door, excellent
I love it! Took me a little while to realise why I was getting in half a lap and then the bastard thing would stop moving, but once I hit F9 and found the clutch temp readout, my immediate thought was "Holy shit, thats awesome!". Sign me up!
Quote from JTbo :So I put face of Jesus in it and text under it says, even Jesus like LFS harder and more realistic, back would say Join the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club, with appropriate URL under of it

My plan is failproof, now I just cross my fingers and wait unforseen riches to reach my door, excellent

Exactly!!
Well im glad it's harder now. I love new v1 1seater,love all removed arcade'ish stuff and added clutch
well im in i like it better now but can someone make a bar for our signatures so everyone knows weve joined the club would be pretty cool>
Quote from Antman :well im in i like it better now but can someone make a bar for our signatures so everyone knows weve joined the club would be pretty cool>

+1 for that
I was one of the first to moan about the new patch but after a few months playing with it, the clutch problem i had.. is gone. I've learnt and now i can play as good as i used to.
I am in too.

Former chase view user but now cant do without the in-car view almost without any adjustments.I thought it would be impossible to achieve my personal bests but i ve beaten them supprisingly even to a 1 second in some cases.Also as the clutch thing is concerned i didnt had any problems at all even use now three pedals and shifter and of course heel and toe-never used them before at least not all together-.

The changes took me a month to be used to and after that havent even consider to go back.
I'm in. I was only driving patch X for a few months but I love the difference it is more of a challenge.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG