The online racing simulator
Speed cheat still working in Test Patch 20
(17 posts, closed, started )
Just thought i'll let you know that this cheat is stilling with the latest test patch and of cousre it is the stig who has setup his own server to run it on

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11651

Use the search, JPM!

Just thought i'll let you know that this cheat is stilling with the latest test patch and of cousre it is the stig who has setup his own server to run it on. (sorry for making 2 threads i forgot to add the the attachments on two the other thread)

Quote from zeugnimod :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11651

Use the search, JPM!

well did not want to look thou all the post to find the right one have other thing to do
Attached images
cheating.JPG
Attached files
The stig.mpr - 78.3 KB - 493 views
hmmmm, he was 4 seconds off my pb in a bf1 :/ he needs banning (if he isn't yet) if he is then good.
#3 - CSU1
rc10racer
S2 licensed

Racername: sccc|J.Pickard
Quote:

btw. +1 for closing another useless thread.

It is really pissing me off with all this talk about the speed hack it has been going on for days and there is no reason to open new threads about it just post in another which is talking about this, The devs are investigateing this hack and Scawen is propley doing some codeing to stop this from getting out of control.

+2 for closeing this thread
CSU1, you've been more than vocal in other threads asking people to be banned and shamed (well, actually a bit more than that). Would you please make up your mind? I have a problem with people constantly asking others to behave in a certain way, especially if that way is always different.
And, in case you didn't notice, this thread has already been merged/edited, so moderators are already aware of it.
#5 - CSU1
Ok you have a problem,
It was contradictive or rc10racer starting yet another thread on this topic given the way he expressed himself on the last thread....
Thats all no need to be such a smart ass
In fact I realised that I don't have a problem, I have at least two problems, the second one is name calling.
#7 - CSU1
Quote from Albieg :In fact I realised that I don't have a problem, I have at least two problems, the second one is name calling.

lol' you and rc must love the word "contradiction"....
Just look at the first part of your post, then the second?
btw you lose, i win and you started this crap, cheer up be happy, sorry for the childish namecalling
I'll leave up to someone else to explain why winning and losing isn't something you should do in a forum. And if that doesn't happen, well, I won't lose my sleep over it. Sorry for the OT. End of transmissions.
#9 - CSU1
What I meant to say was "I'm right, your wrong"...
anyway who cares les just all get along apollagy accepted love you too
***********************burn this thread ********************
First all csu1 i am not saying nothing about ban this guy and or this pissing me off i am justing report that the speed hack is still working even in the latest server with the newest test patch which is surpose to stop this from happening so shut up and stop flameing hear
I think we should put up speed cameras...
#12 - CSU1
Quote from rc10racer :First all csu1 i am not saying nothing about ban this guy and or this pissing me off i am justing report that the speed hack is still working even in the latest server with the newest test patch which is surpose to stop this from happening so shut up and stop flameing hear

illepall
The cheat prevention works by kicking players who cheat. That means it does not stop a cheat running his own server and cheating on it.

So, unfortunately, you will encounter cheating if you join a cheat's special server he has set up specially so that he can cheat.

You should not encounter cheating if you join any reputable host.
I saw a hacker on the server "drift wars Us" last night here is a saved replay of the hacker
Attached files
Speed hack.mpr - 365.6 KB - 290 views
2 years old thread!
Damn, for a minute there I thought there was a Y20 test patch...
Crap! To thimk I actually went looking for patch Y20 as well...:dopey:
This thread is closed

Speed cheat still working in Test Patch 20
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG