The online racing simulator
Where do you live?
(45 posts, started )
Just west of Barrie in Ontario Canada
Montréal,Québec,Canada.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Oude Wetering, Holland
A small village somewhere between Leiden and Schiphol. It’s actually pretty much halfway if you are on a travel from Schiphol to Leiden or vice versa.
Huntingdon UK, where Cromwell started out on his road to become dictator, violater of human rights and oppressor of nations, and also a nation hero with a statue outside parliament illepall

We also have a race course, but its the wrong type.

We've got the only hill for hundreds of miles around, so they call it a site of local interest and sealed it off so nobody can get near it.

The local housing association is owned by the Baptist church so if you need council housing you got to start preaching the bible as Jeramia Smith literally translated it from Hebrew with a dictionary.

John Major lives within a few stone throws of me, but every time I try the police outside his door stop me.
Anjalankoski, Finland

A small city that consists of small towns shattered few miles apart from each other.

But from year 2009 on I will live in a medium sized city that consists of small cities that consists of small towns shattered few miles apart from each other.

After the oh-so-great city fusion I'm able to drive over 100km never leaving the "city"
Tenerife, one of the seven Canary Islands, Spain. Welcome to the third world, beautiful though
In a small 2 bed bungalow
Norway / Alta
Estonia, Läänemaa, Ridala vald in the middle of a field
Estonia,Tartu a 8 story flat
Liverpool, uk

aint too aware of too many other lfs users from around my way
Noordwijk-Binnen, Holland
Here, there idk.

<-----
#41 - 5haz
The drunken nightclub punchup capital of the South, Romford.

Im actually quite amazed how big a reputation Romford has for being a craphole, but to be honest I don't think its that bad a town now, perhaps 7 years ago it was a dump, but now its a lot better.

Famous people from the Romford area include Johnny Herbert and Cliff Williams, the dude that plays Bass for ACDC.
I live in Redditch, UK. Its pretty close to Birmingham, but not close enough thankfully .

And before you ask, no i dont have a birmingham accent. I hate that accent!

p.s talking of famous people, Ozzie Osbourne's nan lives down the road from us . Also, tony blair has came to redditch a few times with that fat one who is now our PM..
#43 - wark
Heh. People sell "star maps" at the sides of the roads here.

Quote from Becky Rose :Huntingdon UK, where Cromwell started out on his road to become dictator, violater of human rights and oppressor of nations, and also a nation hero with a statue outside parliament illepall

We also have a race course, but its the wrong type.

We've got the only hill for hundreds of miles around, so they call it a site of local interest and sealed it off so nobody can get near it.

The local housing association is owned by the Baptist church so if you need council housing you got to start preaching the bible as Jeramia Smith literally translated it from Hebrew with a dictionary.

John Major lives within a few stone throws of me, but every time I try the police outside his door stop me.

Try using two rocks Becky, one for the cop & then one for John........

Mind you, try for Tony B & do us all a favour.

Wanganui, Aotearoa, all we get is gang shootings, drive by shootings and hammer attack's on Indian dairy owners.

That and 2 or 3 crashes a week outside my house as people miss ( or not ) the roundabout. Makes turn 1 look sane..........

( note to Kiwi's; - Wanganui drivers can't grasp the concept of roundabouts......., or if their pissed, even see them.
Mind you, it's a great way to get to know the local cops on a first name basis.
"He ran that way and his mates went that way officer." ( Sorry, but after 6 years I've only had one women do a runner, and she crashed again into a power pole 20 metres up the road......... ))
i like in a crappy little town in east kent, uk(i actually know an lfs racer in the same town and one on the outskirts of the town,dan12s)

Where do you live?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG