The online racing simulator
World Championship Signatures
(11 posts, started )
PHP4/5 - World Championship Signature
World Championship Signatures - WCS for short, is simply a way of displaying stats in the style of FOM on screen graphics as used in Formula One. Do please fell free to use this, but note that I do not support this product in any way and I will not be help responsible for anything that happens from the use of it.

It would be a good idea to have PHP5, and the gd2 extension in your PHP install.
Attached images
2008.png
Attached files
WCS.zip - 35.6 KB - 168 views
Update.
Attached images
2008.png
Attached files
F1.zip - 6.7 KB - 162 views
i dont understand
I feel like Dygear's conducting some strange experiment here.
Well I spent the last 2 seconds thinking bout what he could mean and I guessed he meant forum signatures which display the current standings in F1... Not sure... More info?
Quote from evilpimp :Well I spent the last 2 seconds thinking bout what he could mean and I guessed he meant forum signatures which display the current standings in F1... Not sure... More info?

That is how they say sir, the nail! (As in the nail on the head.)

This project came from SimFiA where I would use forum signatures to show the current standings for both the drivers and constructors world championship. I have done the same here, but this time with real F1 results. Some one could take this and change it so that it would read for there LFS Championship. I don't think much would need to be changed. All of the CSV files are fairly straight forward, I'll add a constructors image also soon. (With that tho, the 2008.png file will change to 2008Drivers.png.
You've got Hamilton and Massa the wrong way around - Massa is ahead because he's got more race wins.
#8 - Nobo
Quote from Dygear :That is how they say sir, the nail! (As in the nail on the head.)

This project came from SimFiA where I would use forum signatures to show the current standings for both the drivers and constructors world championship. I have done the same here, but this time with real F1 results. Some one could take this and change it so that it would read for there LFS Championship. I don't think much would need to be changed. All of the CSV files are fairly straight forward, I'll add a constructors image also soon. (With that tho, the 2008.png file will change to 2008Drivers.png.

I have to say that always looked pretty cool to see the league standings in SimFIA:F1 on this way
Quote from thisnameistaken :You've got Hamilton and Massa the wrong way around - Massa is ahead because he's got more race wins.

Yeah, I'm going to have to make a more complex sorting algorithm to deal with this collision contest. The only thing is, I can't quite get my head around how to do that right now. So, your gonna have to give me some time while I figure out the formula to deal with the set of variables. But indeed, thank you for pointing it out.
I'm turning this into a full blown stats system, with round by round run downs.
As of right now tho, it is feature complete, and working correctly as is. Here's the code, have a stuffy.

Mods: Please change the title to prep for inception into "LFS Programming Libs and Tools" forum, Thank You.
Attached files
WCS.zip - 47.5 KB - 230 views

World Championship Signatures
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG