The online racing simulator
Quote from DarkTimes :It's going to be a really long race. OK - I'm going to start dancing for a Kubica win.

I was just about to post I was surprised Massa hasn't bin it yet... guess I can take that back now~ lol

Kubica now in the lead~! but luckily for Massa he gone off somewhere with a massive run off and can spin his way round relatively easily...
edit: too slow >.>

Is it me, or is this race like the 1984 race all over again?
:headbang: kubica :headbang:
^ Agreed, hope he wins it

Sutil in SIXTH?!?!!?
What's up with Heidfield's car?
Bad luck for Williams...

Though I think they should have gambled and put the heavy wets on... and pray for rain (or does it rain less now?)
Quote from three_jump :Bad luck for Williams...

Though I think they should have gambled and put the heavy wets on... and pray for rain (or does it rain less now?)

As I see, it's not raining yet.
Haha - fastest lap: 1.34

That is slow
Quote from J@tko :Haha - fastest lap: 1.34

That is slow

Do you wonder? In such circumstances it's a great time.
He kissed the wall.
Yep, heard it now, shame

Amazing drive by Sutil as well!
19 laps gone, and already more excitement than the entire 2007 season. Thank god for no traction control.....although the expensive body parts currently littering the streets of Monaco must be praying on some bosses minds
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He kissed the wall.

I thought Alonso's front wing definitly did some damage to his tyres too...
Quote from JCTK :I thought Alonso's front wing definitly did some damage to his tyres too...

Maybe. But that incident was ~ 5 laps before the puncture. Things happen sooo fast!
O_o at Raikkonen
50/78 and massa keeps rocking
Did he just drop it again at pit out?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Maybe. But that incident was ~ 5 laps before the puncture. Things happen sooo fast!

Heidfield blew the tire because of the incident with Alonso. He went over Alonso's front wing.
Looks like having fresh intermediates really sucks. Sutil already put raikonnen on 10 seconds (but now raikonnen is going quicker)

kubica v massa will be interesting now
Quote from diablo21 :Heidfield blew the tire because of the incident with Alonso. He went over Alonso's front wing.

Thanks for the correction!

[F1] Monaco GP 2008 *SPOILERS*
(378 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG