The online racing simulator
Quote from The General Lee :I bet the girl with the "Epic Boobs" has had more pricks than a second hand dartboard*

*Excuse the language...Well, not really as it depends on the context.

We can't help it you can't throw very well...
It all depends what your throwing at
You know you played too much LFS when:

You have dreams about it

You refer to people in the lunch queue as wreckers if they nudge you

You try to start a kick/ban vote in the classroom

DK
You know you've played too much LFS when you can come up with one of these lines.
You know you've played too much LFS when pressing " T " on msn. Happens always.
when you have an LFS-shortcut in autostart.
Sorry to bump this thread - all of these have happened to me recently
  • I keep pressing 't' in msn (like Takumi)
  • I've pressed F2 many times in msn to make a smilie and it ends up getting really angry about trying to send a voice clip
In the grand prix on sunday:
  • When Rosberg had his big crash, the TV cam went on board and I actually did press 'v' trying to get a better view of the damage
  • I very nearly pressed F9 after Hamilton did a burnout at the end to check the tyre temperatures
When you remember reading this thread back before it was bumped
Quote from J@tko :Sorry to bump this thread - all of these have happened to me recently
  • I've pressed F2 many times in msn to make a smilie and it ends up getting really angry about trying to send a voice clip
  • When Rosberg had his big crash, the TV cam went on board and I actually did press 'v' trying to get a better view of the damage
  • I very nearly pressed F9 after Hamilton did a burnout at the end to check the tyre temperatures

I done both of those yesterday, I end up ttyping tlike tthis
you know you play to much lfs when you see someone speeding and say OMFG HAXXOR!
You know when u played to much LFS when u make threads like these to make ur e-penis grow
When soemone asks you what your personal bes and you say, "My PB is...."
When you are in your car and look for your clutch temperature on the dash.
You know you've played to much LFS, when you know just how much too much LFS actually is.
Quote from J@tko :Sorry to bump this thread - all of these have happened to me recently

Lol This actualy happens alot to me
You know you've played too much LFS when:

when my eyes starts to be dry. :tired: Normally after 1,5 hours.
when you look like pioneer's avatar. :-P
Quote from PioneerLv :You know you've played too much LFS when:

when my eyes starts to be dry. :tired: Normally after 1,5 hours.

Lol ya woosy the longest i aver played was 8 hours ..

with the much needed brakes inbetween ofcourse
Dry eyes....are you lot on CRT monitors?
I'm on LCD.
You know you've played too much LFS when:

you finally decide to buy S2
Quote from J@tko :In the grand prix on sunday:

HAHAHA LOL
you know your played lfs too much when...
your looking for restart button when you crash at real life
...when after more than 2 years, sweet fsck all has materialised by way of any worthwhile updates (unless you speak martian in 500 different languages) and the game's still more of an arcade racer than a sim :tired: :sleep2:

Regards,

Ian
When you're given a BMW Sauber F1 car and a Formula BMW car when all you were expecting was a new interior for the car you already had.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG