The online racing simulator
Britain's got talent
(36 posts, started )
Am I the only retarded n00b who don't know who are these people? It it a kind of aerobic championship?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Am I the only retarded n00b who don't know who are these people? It it a kind of aerobic championship?

Nope, you can win for multiple things other than aerobics, including

*clothing
*sexxy moves (that I wouldn't put under aerobics)
*sexxy body
*sexxy face
*singing ability (haha, joke, got ye)
Quote from G!NhO :some girl that hung in ropes won here in holland lol

You mean got hanged by her neck to get the win?
Quote from STROBE :while other acts (like that modern string quartet) that are actually talented get nowt?

you make the common mistake of canfusing boobies with talent

ok tbh they are rather good but i cant stand the sound of violins... electric ones doubly so
Quote from ajp71 :They may not be your taste but the prize cannot be underestimated, Phantom of the Opera, by the same two has grossed nearly twice that of the Titanic and has run at capacity 8 times a week in the same theatre for 22 years with each seat typically upwards of £50.

That's entirely the fault of the general public, who will consume whatever garbage you put infront of them if there are enough sequins sewn on to it. Lloyd Webber's music is tepid and ponderous at best, and Tim Rice is equally anodyne. They've made millions out of glamourised mediocrity - they are the Stock, Aitken & Waterman of the theatre.

Quote from ajp71 :I'd Do Anything isn't just making the queen sit through some dancing kid for a few minutes or some pop band that will release a single and then be forgotten about.

Oh get real. There are thousands of smiley singing/dancing girls funnelling out of drama schools all the time, and most of them can't get leading roles in musical theatre because they're all occupied by minor celeb TV soap refugees. You need a recognisable face to pull in the great unwashed at £50 a pop, which is why they've run a pathetic talent competition on the telly for the last two months.

She'll go do a short run in the west end, put out the odd album of crappy show tunes at christmas and mothers day for a couple of years, and probably end up touring the bingo hall circuit. With Gareth Gates.
Quote from thisnameistaken :She'll go do a short run in the west end, put out the odd album of crappy show tunes at christmas and mothers day for a couple of years, and probably end up touring the bingo hall circuit. With Gareth Gates.

Showbiz in a nutshell
signature was the best.... and his mate.... ive never seen a cab driver bust a move like that in my life...

george somehow reminds me of niko....
i think the worst part of the series was when flava lost out to the little prats, sorry cheeky monkeys, they dont have talent, it was typical rushed kid dancing but flava actually had tallent
Dancing dogs and children are always popular for some reason, although if you ever hear the words "its a great opportunity" uttered from a child dancers mouth, then you know its their parents pushing them to do it. I don't recall the kids on the show saying that, they actually seemed to really enjoy it, but it was still cheesy and awful to watch.
it just seemed all wrong to me
#36 - MR_B
<rant>
God I cannot wait to leave this P.O.S country and all it's three legged patriotic freaks behind. Burn the flag, it's worthless.

ITV is basically made for the invisible American audience. The internet is now my TV.

</rant>

Britain's got talent
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG