The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :Intrepid, your still not listening to me, all im simply saying, Lewis did not beat Alonso. I dont give if he finished 2nd. The points are equal so that means They are both equal 2nd, meaning neither beat the other.

Im not having a go at Lewis. Im having a go at someone who cant look through Lewis with the correct facts.

Sorry that ISN'T actual FACT. The FIA classified Hamilton 2nd and Alonso 3rd due to the fact Hamilton had a better number of 4th places or something.

If Hamilton was on top of the table in the same points situation he would be classified WDC...

Just like football where you have goal difference being the deciding factor if points are equal.

the ACTUAL FACT is HAMILTON PLACED HIGHER THAN ALONSO IN THE TABLE.... it isn't

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
- ALonso
4 Massa

it's

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
3. Alonso
4 Massa

http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/2007/

not being a lewis fanboyijust clarifying the stone COLD FACT set in the RULES BY THE FIA!
You have a Skype phone? I thought you were allergic to internet voice communications, even when free?

Leave it Alan. You're just making yourself look even more silly. Let's just wait until Hamilton does something impressive before saying he is the next Senna.
making myself look silly stating FACTS! Did I say he is the next Senna?
lolermauer, the race at monaco is trully like poker, u can have the best hand (AA), but still loose it to the (7 2), if the fooker on the other side of the table is crazy enough to play it, then lucky big time to win it.

Other than that, i dont like Hamilton, and i dont like Alonso either. Kimi is ze sh1te! Bcz after the save he did in monaco, that was the demonstration of who of the top of the line is on top of that line.

Now pls save your fingerz, i dont wanna b flamed.
Quote from Intrepid :+1

he is the only guy this year to actually overtake for the lead

In a car that was how much faster on that lap?

He is very good at overtaking, but he had a huge speed advantage when he passed Massa in Turkey and it was obvious.

Still, it was exciting to watch, so again, it sort of validates my point. But it was only exciting to watch because he was apparently driving turn 8 badly enough to have to switch strategies to keep his tyres in one piece.

Although I don't entirely buy that story either to be honest - I think McLaren were just being a bit over-cautious based on Bridgestone's advice to keep Lewis in the points. I can't imagine one driver managing to trash a front tyre so much more than anyone else in a corner where the speed doesn't really change that much, especially a driver who clearly prefers to be driving a tail-happy car.
Quote from tristancliffe :You have a Skype phone? I thought you were allergic to internet voice communications, even when free?

It's not my phone. A company I've been working with on a freelance basis for years eventually decided I should be an extension on their office network if they couldn't get me on a salary and actually working physically in their office, so they sent me a phone.

I almost posted the number until I remembered that Chris, who manages their network, records everything and produces mash-ups of conversations, would make me regret it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Even though your joke was totally invalid given my "head and shoulders above" assertion

i dont think youve thought that through... f1 drivers in general are what a ~500 years old person would call dwarfs... so being head above them isnt much of an achievement
but more importantly if youre head is above everybody elses not having a neck will ensure that your shoulders are as well

... i think ive just murdered burried and raped the joke... in that order
#58 - aoun
Quote from Intrepid :Sorry that ISN'T actual FACT. The FIA classified Hamilton 2nd and Alonso 3rd due to the fact Hamilton had a better number of 4th places or something.

If Hamilton was on top of the table in the same points situation he would be classified WDC...

Just like football where you have goal difference being the deciding factor if points are equal.

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
- ALonso
4 Massa

it's

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
3. Alonso
4 Massa

not being a lewis fanboyijust clarifying the stone COLD FACT set in the RULES BY THE FIA!

Prove to me the seperation between Lews and Alonso. What makes them 2nd and 3rd but not equal 2nd? FIA Rule? What is? Lewis should be ahead on equal points due to we love him so? More better finishes? more what? Im not saying you cant prove or anything like that, so dont get me wrong, im saying prove me to shut me up. Prove me and ill say well done.
Quote from Shotglass :being head above them isnt much of an achievement but more importantly if youre head is above everybody elses not having a neck will ensure that your shoulders are as well

Half-arsed logic is my favourite kind of logic.

Let me know if you're going to the karting meet thing outside Newcastle, I'd like to come up just to see how ridiculous you are in person.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Let me know if you're going to the karting meet thing outside Newcastle, I'd like to come up just to see how ridiculous you are in person.

i will but i cant promise anything just yet
im afraid youll be disappointed though... without the interweb as a time buffer to work on lines im the personification of a starcases soul
Excellent. I was worried it was just me.
Quote from Intrepid :Sorry that ISN'T actual FACT. The FIA classified Hamilton 2nd and Alonso 3rd due to the fact Hamilton had a better number of 4th places or something.

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
- ALonso
4 Massa

it's

1. Kimi
2. Lewis
3. Alonso
4 Massa

dude you need to get over it.
i totally agree with the fact that all this Hamilton-bashing is silly because he has no control over what the media writes about him.
Hamilton is a great driver. without doubt. second in WDC in his first year definitely means something. he MIGHT be better than Alonso (im no Alonso fan. Button FTW:tilt. but is he really THAT great? who knows. he has never been in a s**t car. put him in a RA107 and you will see what he really got.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Still, it was exciting to watch, so again, it sort of validates my point. But it was only exciting to watch because he was apparently driving turn 8 badly enough to have to switch strategies to keep his tyres in one piece.

oh well i wouldnt call it bad driving i would just say his driving style is too aggressive for T8.
does anyone has a castplayer?
Watching the practice session and is a wet track but not raining
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :he has never been in a s**t car. put him in a RA107 and you will see what he really got.

put anyone in a shitty car and they will fail, its not something to be ashamed of. F1 consists of best drivers from all around the world, swap Force India drivers with Ferrari and we will see new top runners.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Does this work outside of europe?
Quote from aroX123 :Who wants to watch F1 live? but cant because u dont have the channel?

http://stream.ra1kkonen.com/

it comes live when it is 5 min before it starts

have fun!

ohh thanks mate. I have 3 like that one but don´t work anymore.
Yes Mustafur ,it works outside the UK, watched the 2nd practice live via that link.

Even though everyone was asked not to link it in public forums so it doesn't get shut down like the mad-max streams...guess Arox has always had his own set of rules
Quote from Noccy :Yes Mustafur ,it works outside the UK, watched the 2nd practice live via that link.

Even though everyone was asked not to link it in public forums so it doesn't get shut down like the mad-max streams...guess Arox has always had his own set of rules

kool thanks.

Arox delete your post please, becuase i need something to watch
Lol, why?
Quote from aroX123 :Lol, why?

Because you weren´t allowed to post that link to a public forum, that´s why. Didn´t you read Noccy´s post?

This and the GRID torrent suggestion.... You´re on the way of becoming the next Harjun or Faster111 of this forum.
I didn't know it was not allowed to watch the link :S, i wounder why they have that link anyway.
I delete my post if it so big deal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG