The online racing simulator
BIMS 2008 (pics inside)
(8 posts, started )
BIMS 2008 (pics inside)
Right, so yesterday I went to ExCel to go to the British international motorshow. I must say, it's quite a place. You must be expecting pictures, and I've got some! They aren't very high res though, but still:

First of all, here was a F40. This is a LOUD beast. Kinda got me shook when it started revving, lol.
[attach]62479[/attach]

Ferrari F430 Challenge. Right next to it were some Ferrari challenge booths. I got to play it, but I wasn't so impressed. It was either the controller or something, but the cars understeered more than NFS prostreet.
[attach]62480[/attach]

The Vauxhall Insignia. I never knew I'd like this car. looks so much better in person.
[attach]62481[/attach]

Impreza WRX-S: This has to be one of the most aggresive modern hatches. The hood scoop is huge!
[attach]62483[/attach]

Another Impreza- the 380S. Looks even more aggresiver than the WRX-S. The Fender flares are noticeably wider:
[attach]62484[/attach]

Godzilla in the flesh: looks alot bigger than you'll think. looks alot badder too.
[attach]62485[/attach]

The JDM spec RX7. looks alot nicer with the front bumper and huge rear wing.
[attach]62486[/attach]

Focus RS: I couldn't miss this because of it's colour. The color was pretty much the only down side. Other wise, this could be the best focus to date:
[attach]62487[/attach]

More to come soon!
Part 2.

Chevy camaro concept. Another unexpectly big car. Looks pretty mean though:
[attach]62489[/attach]

The RX8 looks pretty good too, Saw a few on the Zoom-Zoom challenge, but they were too crowded to take pictures.
[attach]62490[/attach]

The new ford fiesta. Looks like one of the best looking supermini's on the market. They also had some show to go along with it's release.
[attach]62491[/attach]

The lotus evora. Had some prett sleek lines. Always noticed how lotuses cars always start with an 'E?'
[attach]62492[/attach]

Some other pictures:
lucky git
really nice pics, i always dreamed about visit some events like that but nothing is near to me except the "Essen motorshow" :/
Nice cars.Omg!Red-white barriers!I hope no one crashed into them.
my neighbour usd to have an rs200
Can't wait to see the new Focus RS Turbo on the road, 300bhp... mmmm nice
A LX and red barrires... that can end deadly

BIMS 2008 (pics inside)
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG