The online racing simulator
How's this done then?
(14 posts, started )
How's this done then?
looks good tho, but how is it done?

ive seen more of these too..but always wondered how it's done.
I'm probably being thick.

ta
egg
I guess it's lot of work to do that.
#3 - doyal
I am pretty sure the image you linked is only possible to acheive on a Mac (pro has better results). It's something to do with the fluxing and Xenu being used along with an LFS importer via the impomemtor. Check out this site for further information. http://www.apple.com/

Kind Regards,

Doyal.
3dsMax.
(or whatever similar software)
Quote from doyal :I am pretty sure the image you linked is only possible to acheive on a Mac ...

ONLY possible in Mac? illepall
#6 - Jakg
He was joking.
It's done using Magic.

It's done using 3ds max, Blender, or similar programs.
#8 - T.J.
I actually got angry when I read that Mac stuff :P Many of my classmates says that mac is the best computer/notebook and I did actually beat all of them with my laptop worth half the price xD
Quote from T.J. :Many of my classmates says that mac is the best computer/notebook and I did actually beat all of them with my laptop worth half the price xD

I've never tried beating someone up with a laptop, but I doubt it's a valid computer performance benchmark, case durability notwithstanding. However, if and when you acquire the aid of Xenu, all will be clear - just ask Tom.
#10 - T.J.
Sorry for my bad english then :P But we compared speed during different applications and my laptop was the fastest in everything we tried.. Some of these tests were applying layers in photoshop..
My computer once killed a mac book pro. A mate had put his mac book pro on the floor and was messing round the back of my pc and the case slid out of it's place and crushed his mac book pro. It broke the screen yet it was his fault lol.
rofl pc ftw
#13 - T.J.
Quote from Luke.S :My computer once killed a mac book pro. A mate had put his mac book pro on the floor and was messing round the back of my pc and the case slid out of it's place and crushed his mac book pro. It broke the screen yet it was his fault lol.

Owns

Everywhere I go I meet people that love mac... And when I tell them that my PC is faster than theirs, but they just answer like the one above here did.. Just making fun of writing faults and stuff...
lol
Quote from Mylittlebonypony :He wasn't joking he was being a weener like the rest of em .

lol yer he was joking jeez ponybony pay more attention to above posts

How's this done then?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG