The online racing simulator
Quote from samjh :Indeed. It looked like Rosberg just gave up near the end of Q2. Poor guy, he must be really frustrated with his car.

He had problems with the car, hydraulics according to the german commentator.

If someone is in part 2 of the quali and doesn't drive one single lap just because he is frustrated with the car he wouldn't have a job much longer, I guess.
Quote from zeugnimod :

He had problems with the car, hydraulics according to the german commentator.

If someone is in part 2 of the quali and doesn't drive one single lap just because he is frustrated with the car he wouldn't have a job much longer, I guess.

Oh really? I was only looking at the commentary on the F1 Live Timing website, and it didn't say anything about car problems. The person commentating just said it looked like Rosberg "feel he can do no better".

So much for correct information from the official F1 website.
does anyone got a link to live streaming F1 TV in english (or dutch, if not impossible)?
GO MASSA - you can pass on the outside
Ooh, nice to see Massa get stuck in.
such an exciting track..............
Haha, I love the way Hill seems to call all the teams Williams. lol

Was nice to see Massa on the outside, showing hes not as useless as he has been in the past. Hamilton going to struggle, I thought he'd walk it from Pole TBH, I guess not.
The difference in styles of commentary of Star Sports and Speed TV are quite hilarious. It's like footy vs talk show Hopefully Hamilton will end up really close (and behind) Massa for the final stint.
3 small fires in the pits due to re-fueling??

sadly only intresting moment in the race, after the start
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :3 small fires in the pits due to re-fueling??

sadly only intresting moment in the race, after the start

It might be because of the heat, I mean... you never see the source of ignition, it just goes up.
Quote from BlueFlame :It might be because of the heat, I mean... you never see the source of ignition, it just goes up.

You could be right, the Honda guy was on, saying it looks like the heat is causing the fuel to expand, and leaving some excess fuel in the nozel, spilling out onto hot bodywork/metalwork. They are only flash fires, but the next pitstops could be slightly nervous.
4 teams had fuel rig problem.. wth?
Lockbrake lewis has done it again!

(Just kidding, unlucky to lose good race like that)
uff front left oO
lol wounder how he picked that up.
Glock on the podium!
mmm, strange one. It does'nt seem as if he overworked it, but it just deflated. Now he has 29 laps on the softs....lets see how he goes noe though.
Hamilton got a puncture, happy days
#97 - JJ72
arghh kimi keep it together
Quote from JJ72 :arghh kimi keep it together

He just got onto the white line and braked, don't know why the commentary team didn't pick up on that...
lol @ hatemelol... And Kimi didn't deserve that position. Horrible race.
Kimi on a charge now, just shows you how bad F1 cars are at following each other closely. Lets hope next years new regulations help a bit with that!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG