The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I'll have a Cossie someday when I'm a filthy rich bastard.

2.0 Pinto, 205 block. Ported and lowered head. Pipercams camshaft & Crane valvesprings. Sadly it has Ford's EEC-IV, so opportunities on tuning are compromised, MAF is modified to give more richer AFR. it's goes ok, but not really enough for my taste, so I have some plans to it... Just dunno yet what is the plan of my choice.

Engine has seen 30k kmor so, so it is in good condition yet.

Yea, Scorpio has to be a lot better when driving long distances every day... Still my Sierra is a daily drive, but only 50 km per day. Although with the petrol prizes of this day it's not the most cheap choice. I've also done some little "road trips" with it. It's a pretty fun car when the only destination is the road under me...
Eeewww, a corps in your back yard!
Well fortunately Fiats driver weren't in there.
Are you gonna restore it?
Quote from chopaholic :Just bought some Oldskool Volk wheels!

Should be on this wed

hmm, just white and black. JDM Style, looks very nice on EG's and EK's
bought it today, my first own car

more pics will come asap i can park it at home.
Attached images
punto.JPG
Quote from flymike91 :because cheap tires break apart in chunks and generally fail at drifting. They are one time use whereas more expensive tires could last about two drift days.

I can relate to that... I once had some cheap all seasons on my Miata with an 80,000km treadlife warrantee. I did maybe 3 or 4 autox events on them, along with street driving, and wore them out within 3000km. The autox was on a very rough concrete surface which ripped big chunks off the tires... A performance tire like the Falcon Azenis would have lasted longer for sure...
Quote from robt :Crunched the car at the weekend the capri now has a bit missing. Ripped the rubbing strip off on the front of a BMW. Least it gives me an excuse to de-stripe the car and take all the plastic strips off, and maybe fit the front spoiler too.

Sorry to hear that mate. ****ing BMW drivers! Technically, I'm not a BMW *driver* so I'm cool.

Just found out tonight, for an extra £92 a YEAR over my BMW, I can insure a 2.8 Capri!!

I am seriously considering it...as a second car, at least. Once I pass of course.
Like you said, Niall. You have to be able to drive. Judging by your abilities in LFS, that won't be for a looooooooooooooong time
Wrong. Amount. Of. Wheels.
Wrong. Amount. Of. Balls

By the way, I've just realised you actually look like Terry Tibs
"Hitalian Fireplace...talk to me..."

Don't talk to me about wrong amount of balls...

My car will be up for sale next month, so if you wanna cheap BM, contact me
Mazerwati Thirty Too Hundwed. Talk to me.

As for your BM, I'll offer you £150.

Bikes are for men with big cojones!
£150? Double the price...That's why they call me Terry Tibbs.

If you have big cojones *makes ball cupping motion with hands* then surely they would get in the way. You need small ones to be able to ride it.

You fold them infront of you like a flap on the saddle... it's an incentive to not crash

£200 That's double the price it's worth anyway xD
You can have it for £700...worth a lot more than that.
:sadbanana
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry to hear that mate. ****ing BMW drivers! Technically, I'm not a BMW *driver* so I'm cool.

Just found out tonight, for an extra £92 a YEAR over my BMW, I can insure a 2.8 Capri!!

I am seriously considering it...as a second car, at least. Once I pass of course.

Get the 2.8, you know you want to! does around 33mpg so not that bad really. though the 2.8 models cost about £2000 more to buy then a 1.6 or 2.0 model!! looking at £3000+ for a decent one now. Getting the car sorted at the weekend. de-rubbed, de-striped, and a front spoiler fitted
Why are you selling the cockmobile, Niall?
I would rather have a coupe Jack. I also want to put the 318is (s = Sport) engine in it, which is a 1.9 16v engine producing 140bhp.

The Beemer I have now I had to have, I didn't really have much of a say as I bought it there and then, without looking at others. I would like to look and buy one that is perfect...for me.

I really want a 2.8 Capri Rob. I have been seriously looking at buying this one. But with no licence at the moment, I really can't justify it.

If I did get one, I would keep my 'Cockmobile' and if I go with Quinn Direct (which I will...) it entitles me to drive any car that is already insured. I will get my Mother to insure the Capri, I will pay her what ever it is, should only be a couple hundred quid, then use it as my play thing.
I was joking when I said "cockmobile"

Still don't have your license yet...? :s
Been way to busy with work and money is an issue. It's so expensive as you know.

'Cockmobile' is a suitable name, I think
Doesn't the 318is has the same engine specification as the normal 318?

As for the Crapi, the one you've 'chosen' has rust, mechanical faults, d0rift0 imited slippy diff, possibly engine problems, and exhaust issues. And it's done 78 million miles.

Keep the cockmobile, better than having a Ford Spend the money on actually making the Bimmer look semi-presentable
Well, the Capri will only be a Weekend Toy and maybe a restoration project. 91k miles is fcuk all on a 10 year old car, let alone a 23 year old car!
All the problems is has are nothing major, I could have them all sorted in a month max.

Once I get a coupe, I will have a very nice looking and quick Bimmer. Also, the engine spec is different from the 318i to the 318is...

318 - 111BHP & 119 ft·lbf.

318is - 138BHP & 133 ft·lbf.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG