The online racing simulator
Lewis inside wheels are on the speed bump at the chicane~! lol both left and right~! lol
Vettel, surely with wings
ooh vettel nearly loses it :S

EDIT: LOL ^
Nice overtaking by Kimi

And Hamilton...
Hamilton done Kimi

Toki > Lol? Nice overtaking by Kimi?

"And Hamilton..."

Thank You
Quote from DevilDare :Nice overtaking by Kimi???

I meant with Fisichella... NOW. Massa vs. Rosberg
Very nice alot of action on the track
Fisichella out

Trulli doriftoing1!!!!
Hamilton pushes Glock off the track on entry to Curva Grande and even Brundle and Allan said it was wrong...

edit: Now Brundle saying Hamilton wouldn't have seen him in his mirrors. Either way it was a strange line to take given his track position on exit from first chicane.
Oh dear, Massa hand Rosberg back his position. What a nancy boy ruling by those in charge.

Quote :Hamilton pushes Glock off the track

Gief DT for Hamilton for dangerous driving. That was a bend, not a turn
Quote from DevilDare :Very nice alot of action on the track

Yeah Massa let Rosberg taking him over... Maybe that overtaking in the chicane wasn't _that_ fair? BTW I think that was fair...
Quote from amp88 :Hamilton pushes Glock off the track on entry to Curva Grande and even Brundle and Allan said it was wrong...

"rude from Hamilton"
Hamilton is like Schumacher now. Apparently :S

I hear Senna turning in his grave

EDIT: LOL at the Toyota mechanics :P
geez Lewis is pushing a lot of boundaries of rules... pushing Glock off the track (although I doubt he knew he was there, or I hope he doesn't), and he just keep bouncing the inside wheel on the speed bump at the second chicane...
More rain in 5minutes, alot of rain
'Rain in 5 mins - for long time'
Well that happened in GP2 quite a lot, people just couldn't see each other, and he wouldn't expect Glock to be there. Hamilton and Glock had good battles in GP2, they both kept it clean and fair then so I don't think Hamilton did that on purpose. But that Mclaren is a demon on those curbs, it doesn't get unsettled at all.
Vettel pitting - wets on.
Vettel pit, hopfully this 5min window is enough to warm his tyres.

and Lewis is absoblutely ON FIRE, and driving not particularly cleanly... lol
Alonso, down you go man
Lewis past his best friend :P

He's going really quickly :S
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well that happened in GP2 quite a lot, people just couldn't see each other, and he wouldn't expect Glock to be there. Hamilton and Glock had good battles in GP2, they both kept it clean and fair then so I don't think Hamilton did that on purpose. But that Mclaren is a demon on those curbs, it doesn't get unsettled at all.

yeah, the on board replay and the view from the outside looks completely different~! lol
the outside view it looks like it's bouncing around on the speed bump, and the on board was just sooooooo incredibly stable~!
ooooohhh more stuff from FIA, Massa was told to give back the place to Rosberg, and Hamilton overtook Kubica the same way...... it was clean tho, he kept 2 wheels on the track.....
Quote from J@tko :Lewis past his best friend :P

He's going really quickly :S

Until the wall stops him ( If only... )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG