The online racing simulator
...you make a slow motion video of every car journey you make.
Quote from Highsider9 :tYou know you've played LFS too much when you add a "t" before everything you type.

t im REALLLYYYY!!!! bad about that
tabout what? oh...
I press 't' often while chatting on MSN. I'm sick.
tyou've played too much LFS when you call every Lotus 7-based car a Lx.

Oh no, I pressed t!:dunce:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :tyou've played too much LFS when you call every Lotus 7-based car a Lx.

Oh no, I pressed t!:dunce:

tive done that before
Quote from Jakg :When while Karting you find yourself tapping the look left/right buttons on your G25, before realising that this is real life and that you just turn your head.

True story

I do the same thing in my truck on the way home from school. I'm about to look left and I get the instinct to hit the buttons on the wheel. My sister laughs at me every time.
Here are a few:

-You feel like your in a XRT when your in a Mitsubishi GTO
-When playing a game, you expect yo fall through the track when you go out of bounds
-You start typing in green text all the time!
tyou know you've played too much lfs when you try to draft irl just in city
when you cut corners to take the apex.
you begin to miss social life, and when you go to a party after a while... you feel at home
when you stay WELL AWAY from red/white barriers in all other games
when you crash others in a parking lot.
you know youwe played too much LFS when...
you hve these things in your toilet:
Racing wheel, pedals, computer, racing seat over the toilet bowl and hole in the middle so you can do what you actually came there to do, LFS installed to the computer
You're gonna start playing too much LFS if you bought a Volkswagen Scirocco, stuck a PC in it with a G25, and have a projector in your garage.
You know you've played LFS too much when:

You avoid parking near barriers, coz you may hit them and you know what happens next.

OR...

When you have been overtaken and is looking for the F2 (good pass) button.
Quote from Calvinaquino :When you have been overtaken and is looking for the F2 (good pass) button.

Looks like you didn't play enough yet ("good pass" is F3).
Quote from anbiddulph :when you stay WELL AWAY from red/white barriers in all other games

Hey thats sooo true - I do that too
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks like you didn't play enough yet ("good pass" is F3).

maybe he has it in F2
You try wheel-spinning your 1.5 Proton Wira

(oh yeah! for about 0.1 seconds, admittedly!)
Quote from Jakg :You try wheel-spinning your 1.5 Proton Wira

(oh yeah! for about 0.1 seconds, admittedly!)

n00b, that's what the handbrake is for!
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks like you didn't play enough yet ("good pass" is F3).

Mine is F2, i removed one Smile.
When you stopped play LFS but keep visiting the forum like a lunatic!
Quote from sgt.flippy :When you stopped play LFS but keep visiting the forum like a lunatic!

Know the feeling.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG