The online racing simulator
Some driftin scenes
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
Some driftin scenes
#2 - Lynce
Oh my god, next who thinks that TOUGE is all about drifting...
#4 - Ogijs
Touge = "pass" or "mountain pass". It *can* be drifted, but the word itself does not mean or denote drifting.
You can actually see how badly the quality of the camerawork and effects drops once the author stops copying other videos...

This is a poor performance, no originality whatsoever... I'd say my recommendation is to watch Unokeva's and Lynce's videos again instead of this one..

and YES, Touge means "mountain pass" or "mountain road", so check your knowledge before advising anybody to check their knowledge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touge
#7 - Ogijs
I do know the definitions. But, once again, there are many different kinds of touge. Squid, btw..... As i assume you must be RB26DETT ? One of my favorites in movie making Thank you for the critisizm.... Some long time ago i use to be your friends Big cheese aprentice
Let's just hope it's a good lesson learnt for him...

There's nothing wrong in trying to make a movie.. But there is something wrong with this movie
Alright, I see you have gotten better @ editing sway, but yeah, I agree, the vid is not so good, because, everyone else has seen the originals where the ideas have been borrowed... So, its a nicely edited, yet rather boring video
and touge, really isnt related to street drifting... touge is touge, drifting is drifting.

Some driftin scenes
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG