The online racing simulator
A little ride out
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
A little ride out
Well this is something i came up with. The music might be a bad choice but its a risk, to try and make things a bit different. Please coment on my mistakes and please, give me some constructive critisizim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cXey7-yd7Y
This actually reminded me of squad_e's videos for some reason. It's a nice bit of editing, but could benefit from better camerawork... Not bad
was good, just the wings in the back and the lag looked bad in the vid, but good job still!
also, i liked the music
What is name of the last song? I think it's from 8 Mile... at least sounds like. Loved the last battle, the Eminem's moment although I don't listen to hip hop.
#5 - Danas
Very nice. Could you write the soundtrack? Loved the beats
lol squid....

The editing wasn't bad.. But the music kinda ruined it
Nice, nice, but personally I don't like these wing mods...
#8 - Ogijs
Phat Beat (Instrumental) this is the song.... its a Wutang clan insturumental, as long as i know eminem took the beat from this one :P

I dont really listen to hip hop, but this song particularly is interesting.

thankyou, everyone, so i guess the main problem is the angles and smoother camerawork
#9 - Migz
I like how the cars are farting all over the track

(Note green smoke for anyone who hasnt seen it yet)
-
(squidhead) DELETED by squidhead
yes.. i have noticed this too, could anyone help me with this one ?

I havn't changed anything or used any mods.... the thing is, it just looks green on the edges. I have a powerful PC more or less. with geforce 9600 GT.

Where could i solve this ?
That's because of the 16-bit colours. In LFS go to Options - Screen, then choose a 32-bit resolution.
heh that was dumb, i always thought i had it on 32

thanx for the tip, my clumsynes
Quote from Danas :Very nice. Could you write the soundtrack? Loved the beats

0:00 - 0:55 - Don't know...
0:55: - 1:31 - Wu Tang Clan - M.E.T.H.O.D Man
1:31 - 2:29 - Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt 2

On topic...I don't like drifting but the video is well done apart from the lag. Good editing and music. Something I don't like is people saying "I was bored so I made this" or "this is nothing special but take a look" when they've clearly put a lot of work in to try their best.
ok

about the music.. yes hees right thosa aal are the real songs

this one "Phat Beat (Instrumental)" is all of them put tugether
very good editing! Well done.

A little ride out
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG