The online racing simulator
Weather in LFS? :]
(12 posts, started )
Or to be more precise, a thunderstorm over South City. A 50 sec long vid, static camera over SO showing the storm rolling in. A simple vid, as I'm not familiar with making effects like these so it's basically an experiment.

Youtube.
#2 - G!NhO
nice
Simple as it is, it is a very good excercise in video effects. I hope you put the new skills to good use in your future works
#4 - Ogijs
ok i get it how you did that.. but please help me with one thing.

How did you create the little watter i front of everyything... please answeR ?
Quote from Ogijs :ok i get it how you did that.. but please help me with one thing.

How did you create the little watter i front of everyything... please answeR ?

I did the water effect with an effect called "NewBlue Film Damage", for Sony Vegas. I put all the values within that effect to "0" except the value for "Spots", which made it look like rain drops falling on the camera.

I'm still not satisfied with that effect though, it doesn't look all that real to me. But that was the best I could do for now, going to keep looking for other effects to mess around with.

Thanks for the comments so far. :]
#6 - Mysho
I can easily imagine this video somewhere in future as a headline on lfs.net saying about radical changes in the next patch... still imagination, but nice vid and nice to see lfs this way again.
Nice, you're getting really good. Want to see a full movie of all your new skills (from what I've seen), looking forward to it.
That was a awesome vid the effects and sounds looked/sounded very realistic. Maybe as a next step, a static cam (with same effects) but with cars driving by? (with spray coming from the tires).

Keep it up!
Quote from Sponge :That was a awesome vid the effects and sounds looked/sounded very realistic. Maybe as a next step, a static cam (with same effects) but with cars driving by? (with spray coming from the tires).

Keep it up!

Thanks for the tip, I will start that project right now actually. I have NO idea what so ever how to make spray coming from the tires, but I'll see what I can do. Again, thanks for the tip. I'll post the movie in a new thread when it's done. :]
thank you so much for the info i apreciati it

"NewBlue Film Damage" <--- this particular effect i dont have... Could you tell me where you found it, or downloaded it ? PLease ?
Quote from [SWE]RE :..how to make spray coming from the tires, ..

Depending on software, try particle add-ons.
Awesome

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG