The online racing simulator
Quote from tinyk :lol I sure hope not otherwise the miracle of baby Leo needs explaining.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Sorry
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Sorry I just came from school and am I really behind? Is the patch out?

Private you! Drop on the ground and give me twenty! I want to see some hard core fanboyism that LFS deservers!
screw u sir!
OMFG!!11!!!!!111!!!!1!!!1!!!1!!1 I cant believe this patch is the best. I now have all the WR's MWhahahahahaha. Oh cr*p someone else has copied me stayin up settin record as they have been wiped.
#31 - JJ72
OMG OMG OMG, I had stayed away from the forum for weeks just to ensure that I log-on again, the patch will there here!! and YES YES YES YES HERE IT IS!!!! MUHAHHAHA AND i THINK THERE'S A REASON DRIVERS CELEBRATE WITH CHAMPHAIGN AFTER BUT NOT BEFORE A RACE w##%dc$@^tf WHER MI GUING LEI HO MA?#!?!!? #$@
Finaly the long awaited software update has become available to the general public, firstly let me say how greatful i am to the live for speed developers for this update. The bug fixes are trully wonderful, i can finally race with my nose down. The low tire grip issue has also been corrected and now the vehicles are much better to navigate around the track. Kyoto is a pleasure to drive now. As for the suprise feature that has been mentioned i trully find astonishing, gosh i never knew the rally pack could bring such joy within me.....

so once more let me say thank you for this lovely software update, i shall now enjoy playing life for speed with more joy and satisfaction.. ahh the joyfulness..

ok time for me to stop typing and start racing...

ta ta!!
OMG these new tire physics rox0rz!!!!!!!!!11111 The handling is so realistic just like NSFU where you can take the turns at full speed, now all we need is the nawzz and the BODY KITS!!!!!!!!exclamationpoint!!11thirtyfive
just so you guys know, the girl in goodens avatar IS gooden.
Quote from Vendetta :just so you guys know, the girl in goodens avatar IS gooden.

whoah?! really? was speaking to gooden the other day on msn, she was building her computer :twirl: dont mean to sound sexist but am i impressed
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
So this new patch is out, but im bored, wheres S3?
Quote from ButterTyres :So this new patch is out, but im bored, wheres S3?

Welcome to the last century, S6 is the next big update!
Quote from deggis :Welcome to the last century, S6 is the next big update!

Thats all fine and well, but lets concentrate on whats in S7!
I wish we'll have European Racing Trucks in S8 at least (1000 CV)!
Quote from JJ72 :OMG OMG OMG, I had stayed away from the forum for weeks just to ensure that I log-on again, the patch will there here!! and YES YES YES YES HERE IT IS!!!! MUHAHHAHA AND i THINK THERE'S A REASON DRIVERS CELEBRATE WITH CHAMPHAIGN AFTER BUT NOT BEFORE A RACE w##%dc$@^tf WHER MI GUING LEI HO MA?#!?!!? #$@

Hmm... Seems tyre smoke does funny things to your head. Or you guys been smoking diff'rent stuff?
Ahh finally the much-awaited patch is out, and boy what a package! The tire and downforce updates essentially complete the package in terms of physics, and I'm having more fun than ever. Installing the patch was as simple as always, nothing to go wrong really. All profile settings remained unchanged and didn't even need to re-unlock.

Driving with a high-nose setup now is more difficult because of the understeer it induces, and even the slowest corner feels as it should. And then there's the Big Surprise nobody knew about. The new improved damage modelling is fantastic, bits falling off, tires scrubbing against the bodywork, wings bending.

Awesome job Scavier!

(fanboy Pringles)
And now we have balanced car classes! I had a great race in my GTT last night, having a close battle with the FXOs. And i noticed, that the XR GT and the XR GTR are also competitive in their classes. Great job! I like teh new patch .
#43 - Smax
OMG-zor so this is why I couldn't get on the LFS main site last night... all you llama fanbois were sat thinking F5'ing is the new masturbation. Calm down dear it's only a video game.

Right I'm off to download the next installment of mana from heaven and if after installing it I can't take BL GP turn one at 150mph in my V8 then I WANT MY MONEY BACK... yes devs that's right this game is s****y and I've wasted my money AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
Did you read Suprise Count (UP) thread?
finally some spectators on the grandstands! so THAT was the big surprise!

good work devs
Quote from axus :I'm going for a bit of LX6 at Aston GP!

Why drive the LX6 the LX8 makes the LX6 look sick, and don't mean in a good way
When's the next patch out?
Hell yeah!!!! All hotlaps resetted! Now I upload my first WR on Fern Bay Black Reversed in the XRG. Oh I have to hurry....
Physics are awesome, tyres are lovely. Totally different to drive, and great improvement.

But how do I start my car, muhamuhamuhamuha
Quote from Fordman :Physics are awesome, tyres are lovely. Totally different to drive, and great improvement.

But how do I start my car, muhamuhamuhamuha

Listen, first pull the ignition button, then...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG