The online racing simulator
Left Handers in LFS
(75 posts, started )

Poll : You are...

Right handed
Left handed
Ambidextrous
Right handed, right footed... although I don't have any problems using my left hand for anything... although my writing is a lot neater with my right hand
I'm left handed, only problems is writing (smudgy smudgy) and using a scissors (they hurt me lámh).

The only thing i do right "sided" is play golf...it's the only thing im good at...!

I have no problems driving.

My uncle was left handed too, but in school, he was forced to write with his right. Now, his writing is pure shíte
I am left handed, right footed (especially, love gas pedal ) ... writting with left hand (sometimes it's a problem, cuz in our super school are some chairs with desk on right side... ) other things like mouse, eating, playing hockey or similar sports all with right hand.

Basically i am using left hand just for writting and couple of other reflexive things, but this world has learned me to use right hand.
Quote from Gills4life :I am right handed but left footed...

Pretty useless contribution to this thread I know, sorry.

+1

i cant use my left hand for anything, ex. when i throw, i look retarded
Well I'm not really sure what I am.. I can do everything with either hand except write with my right
Quote from niall09 :I'm left handed, only problems is writing (smudgy smudgy) and using a scissors (they hurt me lámh).

The only thing i do right "sided" is play golf...it's the only thing im good at...!

I have no problems driving.

My uncle was left handed too, but in school, he was forced to write with his right. Now, his writing is pure shíte

we have sooooo much in common , we both left handed , your birthday is like 1 week before me or 1 after cant remember we both play golf right handed , my grandfather was also forced to write right handed . only diference is my golf kinda sucks HC 19
Quote from jwardy :we have sooooo much in common , we both left handed , your birthday is like 1 week before me or 1 after cant remember we both play golf right handed , my grandfather was also forced to write right handed . only diference is my golf kinda sucks HC 19

It must be love! :couple:[etals:]
ehhhmmmm no
hc 5

Quote :It must be love!

Indeed :o
Quote from Bawbag :It must be love! :couple:[etals:]

LOL!
as long as you don't get involved with them, love, everything is okay

Anyway, on topic:
I think there's many people who do things with both sides of their body.
I write right handed, eat left handed, dribble a basketball with my left and shoot with my right. Coaches are always like wtf are you doing!?
I'm a total lefty when playing footy (AFL rules footy, not soccer shite ). I'm left footed in soccer too though

So yeah.. interesting combination
i'm left-handed, and driving with mouse.

I have mouse on left side from my notebook, button config in mouse is like for right handed, i don't swap it.

i write and eat with left hand, and use mouse in every situation and every game

...but there are some things I'm doing with right hand, for example if I want to throw something (ball etc)

lol, lefty rulezzz :P
Lefty, but using mouse with right.
more or less just writing and badminton with left
The only thing I can do well with my left hand is pick my nose.
#64 - MR_B
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Maybe the picture was mirrored for aesthetic reasons. I do usually hold my pipe in my right hand (oooooh Missus)

Well, make your mind up!
#65 - Jek
Right handed.
Left handed, drive a RHD manual car, but I play LFS and set my g25 up as LHD
I'm Right handed
Left hand here too... and I use mouse by right hand too
#69 - IDUI
Well I used to be completely right handed and right footed, but driving kart and LFS got me using my left side much more.. most turns being right handers, as well as braking with the left foot. I played tennis for a while before LFS and had zero ability with my left, now I manage much better. Even have started to do other things with "the wrong side."
right handed.
My friend is left handed and hates to write because we right handed has got then hand before where we write, he has his hand on the paper where he's already written so it gets all blurry and shit
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've never quite got this thing I've noticed some people have in the US of saying that left-handed people can't use manual gearbox cars as it means shifting with the 'wrong' hand [...] Half the world drive like that every day..

Wait, what?

is that suggesting all left handers move to england or South africa
Lefty, but use the mouse with my right and I'm "good" with both legs when kicking a ball. No problems shifting with right as well.

Writing is a pain sometimes, as described already, but I love my own handwriting.
Quote from mrodgers :The only thing I can do well with my left hand is pick my nose.

Just happend to do so when i read it
Ah, I forgot to explain a quirk of mine.

While using a knife at the dinner table, I tend to use the fork with my left, and knife with my right. I can't do that without fumbling with the fork though...

While handling a hand gun, I'll fire with my right. While handling a rifle however, I will pull the trigger with my left. That is only because my left eye is a hell of a lot better than my right. I have actually managed to create scripts for Counter Strike to reflect this. I don't fire guns that much, so I don't have a chance to confuse people too much.

Left Handers in LFS
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG