The online racing simulator
We dont need the SCirocco no thank
we need the scirocco => it will bring ESP implementation Tongue
Quote from Chadison :im hoping that the game will also get updates from the audio department since it could use some improvements, specifically i just want to be able to hear rumble sounds when you go over the curbs since i find it really satisfying

Yes, Scawen will certainly improve that too. Sometime after the various other pending updates. Smile

see https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1947381#post1947381
(comment from april 2019 Frown)
Quote from Chadison :im hoping that the game will also get updates from the audio department since it could use some improvements, specifically i just want to be able to hear rumble sounds when you go over the curbs since i find it really satisfying

Same, at this point, but hopefully one day.
Scrolling through the forum came across this forgotten thread.
I'm wondering if a something has changed since then.
I see Scawen is still doing test patches of LFS Editor and minor test patch in game. Although the previous patch seemed to end that would work on the tire physics. I'm not sure if there is time for that now or still working on the Editor and the new LFS test patch. Also there hasn't been an update from Eric in about a year. I wonder what has been done in that time, it would be great if devs could share some info on this.

I also have an idea that if there are only minor changes and testing left in the physics of tires, maybe it’s just better to do a public test patch, where many people can test it and give their feedback, rather than having one person test it?
Scawen is one of the most different people I have ever met. His only priority is to have his own schedule. He doesn't go beyond his schedule. He is truly someone to be emulated. As for studies. He may not have time to share it. We need to show understanding. @aleksandr.. Thanks for reviving the topic. I saw information I had never seen before.
Quote from RealistAdam :Scawen is one of the most different people I have ever met. His only priority is...

Уou are welcome. There are no demands on my part. And I have no desire to take time away from the developer either, just waiting creates questions. And if they find it necessary to answer it, I think it will be useful to know not only for me.
It has been said many times, status updates take time to create, it would derail the actual development of the game. Just let them do their thing Tongue
Aleksandr_124rus is right about one thing. It's natural for him to want to see developments about the game he's playing. But the developers are already working on the 7E11 test patch. In this case, scawen will come and share the forum link of the test patch.

In fact, what players expect is different things. Technical matters are currently being handled. These are topics that should be necessary, but since normal players do not know the subject, they are very impatient. I think good work will be done in the coming months. At worst, I predict that a new version will be released at the end of 2024, and then test patches for major updates will appear in 2025.

If this situation continues any longer, I'm getting married. My wife won't let me play LFS. If Scawen doesn't make it compatible with PS5, I won't be able to play this game. Big grin
It's true that once you get married you can say goodbye to playing lfs for longer than about 15-30min per week, if you plan to stay married.

But the good thing is that you can still get your daily lfs fix, through forum and following the update progress Smile
Unfortunately, we will not be using a computer in our new home. Only one laptop will be enough for our work. Now I will say goodbye to most of the games I play. Of course I would follow the LFS updates. This saddens me the most. It will be very sad not to be able to read and test the new updates.
Well, what can I say, life goes on, the game is lasting long enough that most of us oldtimers who started playing the game in our twenties are now faimily guys Smile
Quote from rane_nbg :Well, what can I say, life goes on, the game is lasting long enough that most of us oldtimers who started playing the game in our twenties are now faimily guys Smile

You mean mid teens and now married with children, right? Big grin

Started out in LFS when I was 15, not even in high-school yet, now I'm 35, married, and with 2 kids. Big grin

/rant

Great to see all the progress reports here again, wish I had the time for all this Smile

I'll leave with some old edits, looks like LFS will actually look a lot better than these.

Attached images
BW_Comp_w.jpg
FernBay_comp_w.jpg
Kyoto_s.jpg
South_City0000_w.jpg
That is some nice 'photography' Big grin
Quote from Countess :I don't really understand why people want a new update in just a day and a...

well, some people play LFS probably a bit more than they would like to admit, and the hype that this new oncoming update has created is big, myself included I just cant wait for it to finally arrive. If we get this graphical overhaul and some sort of track editor LFS would be perfect forever imo.
Quote from Flotch :we need the scirocco => it will bring ESP implementation Tongue

its probably healthier to move on from that Smile
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Or you rip it from other games/AC mods and call it a day Uhmm...

I dont really agree with you, you dont even race or atleast I havent seen you racing, not that this would make your opinion less valuable but, I feel that your point of view is bigoted or overseeing others desires with that you previously mentioned, me as someone that raced pretty much everything there is to race in LFS in terms of cars/tracks I wouldnt mind at all having new tracks, doenst matter if real or not I just want to go vroom vroom fast in new enviroments which ofc are on the way with the update, but Track editor possibilities would be endless. I like to think lfs could be like gmod but with cars xd.
Quote from manolixsvouros :I dont really agree with you, you dont even race or atleast I havent seen you...

I also agree with your thoughts and look forward to visiting the new Southern city in particular.Omg omg omg
Quote from manolixsvouros :I dont really agree with you, you dont even race or atleast I havent seen you...

I mostly raced FBM at BL1 in quick races (e.g. MRc) because I am more used to that kind of racing instead of signing up on a league.

Quote from manolixsvouros :me as someone that raced pretty much everything there is to race in LFS in terms of cars/tracks I wouldnt mind at all having new tracks, doenst matter if real or not I just want to go vroom vroom fast in new enviroments which ofc are on the way with the update, but Track editor possibilities would be endless. I like to think lfs could be like gmod but with cars xd.

And you think I don't? That racing in the same 9 tracks in LFS isn't boring or tiring at some point? Of **** course I want new tracks, and even the day/night cycle.

I am not against new tracks in LFS, modded or not. I just want to see quality and effort being put to modded tracks (real or not), that's all-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG