The online racing simulator
Button display on all screens
How can I show a button on all screens including the setup screen, I looked at old sources but I couldn't do it, can you help?
I am using C# InSimDotNet
You need to set the Inst property to 128. See this section in InSim.txt:

// Inst byte: mainly used internally by InSim but also provides some extra user flags

#define INST_ALWAYS_ON 128 // if this bit is set the button is visible in all screens

// NOTE: You should not use INST_ALWAYS_ON for most buttons. This is a special flag for buttons
// that really must be on in all screens (including the garage and options screens). You will
// probably need to confine these buttons to the top or bottom edge of the screen, to avoid
// overwriting LFS buttons. Most buttons should be defined without this flag, and positioned
// in the recommended area so LFS can keep a space clear in the main screens.

Thanks for your help, as I mentioned above, I read the old topics, including what you said, but I don't know how to set it up (I have very little knowledge of c#, I just started)
In your main program:

InSim insim = new InSim();

// Initialize InSim
insim.Initialize(new InSimSettings {
Host = "127.0.0.1",
Port = 29999,
Admin = String.Empty,
});

insim.Send(new IS_BTN {
ReqI = 1,
ClickID = 1,
T = 20,
L = 30,
W = 16,
H = 8,
Text = “Hello LFS”,
Inst = 128
});

See the wiki for more examples: https://github.com/alexmcbride/insimdotnet/wiki/InSim
Thanks again for your help, but the following code does not give the result I want

Text = string.Concat("^8Bank: ^2" + string.Format("{0:n0}", Conn.BankBalance + "TL")),
BStyle = ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK | ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT,
UCID = Conn.UniqueID,
H = 4,
W = 12,
T = 0,
L = 40,
ClickID = 230,
ReqI = 255,
Inst = 128
It was working but I didn't realize it, thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG