The online racing simulator
[SOLVED] Não consigo acelerar no LFS/I cannot accelerate in LFS
Por acaso alguém me ensina a acelerar no Live For Speed? Eu joguei outros simuladores e a redução na troca de marcha neles é automática, mas no LFS é diferente, eu tenho que desacelerar só pra depois acelerar. Não tô muito acostumado a isso, preciso muito da ajuda de vocês

Does anybody by any chance teach me how to accelerate in Live For Speed? I played other racing simulators and when I change gears the speedometer reduction in those games is automatic, but in LFS it is different, I have to slow down to speed up only after. I'm not getting used to it well, and pretty much need your help
There is one approach to accelerate while changing gears, without letting the throttle off. (though that's how people do it in real life, but you'll live to learn)

Set your gearbox to automatic. -> Settings -> Driver -> Auto gear shift. or While playing with a vehicle -> Press the keyboard combination of Shift+G.

Another approach is to remove the clutch by setting it to automatic, you'll still need to let the throttle off, but it might help in your case -> While playing with a vehicle -> Settings -> Driver -> Auto Clutch: Yes.

What controller are you using to drive? Mouse, keyboard, steering wheel, joystick, or hey Siri Assistant?
I would suggest against using autogears, you're just removing a huge part of controlling the vehicle from yourself.

@OP basically gas, lift, clutch, shift, gas
you can use autoclutch to simplify this process, most racing servers actually force this or axis clutch.
also in most racing cars you can shift without lifting as the gearbox will cut the ignition automatically.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :There is one approach to accelerate while changing gears, without letting the throttle off. (though that's how people do it in real life, but you'll live to learn)

Set your gearbox to automatic. -> Settings -> Driver -> Auto gear shift. or While playing with a vehicle -> Press the keyboard combination of Shift+G.

Another approach is to remove the clutch by setting it to automatic, you'll still need to let the throttle off, but it might help in your case -> While playing with a vehicle -> Settings -> Driver -> Auto Clutch: Yes.

What controller are you using to drive? Mouse, keyboard, steering wheel, joystick, or hey Siri Assistant?

I'm using a steering wheel, the G29. I'll test this, then I'll update about what's goin' on

Edit: Good news! I'm dumb! Just kidding, Omg omg omg

Actually I've made some mishaps while configuring the controls. Basically wrong axis in the clutch. So fortunately I got it all right outta nowhere. Now I can race properly. Thanks for the help, folks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG