The online racing simulator
FORMULA RC14
Vehicle mod: FORMULA RC14
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/F4083E

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :2023 Formula car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Now with a new year a new formula car, this time using the groundeffect to glue the car to the ground, a bit hard to drive but with some time of practice this beast will give you a lot of fun.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
LOD2 and LOD3 don't have the correct mappings, can you please fix it?
Attached images
lfs_00000107.jpg
lfs_00000108.jpg
lfs_00000109.jpg
Hello Smile I haven't been able to play LFS for the past months and came back today and noticed the epic addition of new liveries, however this is an issue that has bugged me with all the F1 cars in the game ;-; incorrect steering wheels, I understand that the car was designed to resemble the mercedes, but as far as i know (i don't know a lot about programming) you are able to create separate custom models on the same vehicle like it has the option of halo or no halo. Depending on the difficulty of this request, is it possible to have matching steering wheels with the liveries? thank you and love the work Smile
Quote from subUwU :Hello Smile I haven't been able to play LFS for the past months and came back today...

Hi subUwU, I think I understand what you mean… the thing is, there is a limit of triangles allowed in the model, as the car + steering wheel is on the limit of that, well, limitation we cant add much more triangles to the model… To add another steering wheel we need to add a lot more triangles, imagine it like having 2 steering wheels at the same time, just that one is hidden and the other is showing.
Quote from SKT-RAIGS :Hi subUwU, I think I understand what you mean… the thing is, there is a limit...

I see and that’s completely understandable it’s just lfs is yet to have a modern f1 car not Merc based, and I know I am asking for a lot, but theoretically couldn’t you create a separate mod and completely remodel the wheel? This is just suggestions I am not demanding anything just trying to learn the topic Smile
really seems like too much effort for nothing.
Quote from subUwU :Hello Smile I haven't been able to play LFS for the past months and came back today...

i think something better would simply be to create individual mods for each car of the season however it is a big ask
for the steering wheel i still got an idea, in the skin template add the option to edit the top of the wheel to add sponsors

FORMULA RC14
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG