The online racing simulator
discord pm
Is it possible to send to the user's private (pm) with Lapper? I am thinking of doing this to inform when the user is banned etc.
Its not possible to send a Discord PM's by LFSLapper.

You can mention a user (V7.0.9.4), but that requires their Discord UserID.

EDIT: Also sending a PM requires their UserID.

EDIT2: Looking at the code, i think its not to hard to implement this feature in LFSLapper.
https://stackoverflow.com/ques ... ssagepm-to-specified-user
I did what I did in my previous thread (account verification). When the user verifies the account, I save their information in the database. In this way, I have the information of the people whose account is approved. If discord pm comes in the next update, it will be very good for me
It might be nice to delete discord messages with lapper, for example, there may be a message showing the active players on the server updated every 1 minute in a channel, we can do this in a long way, but it will be more practical to do it with lapper.
Deleting messages from a channel will a pain.
  • First you need to ask your Discordbot to create a list of MessageID's you want to delete.

• Second: send a command to your discordbot to delete the list of messageID's.
This requires 2 functions to delete a message. This is kinda confusing and time consuming. Because you need to check the discordchannel beforehand to get/copy all the messageID's.

I've been looking to update a message (created by a bot), so you do not need to create a new message anymore.
But, need to dive deeper into the code to proper implement this feature into Lapper. Not sure when that will be.

Maybe its handy to create a command that users can execute, to display the playercount in the server. Instead of spamming the channel.
it would be more logical to edit the message
Quote from arda556 :It might be nice to delete discord messages with lapper, for example, there may be a message showing the active players on the server updated every 1 minute in a channel, we can do this in a long way, but it will be more practical to do it with lapper.

It would be more logical to update the message instead of deleting it. If you are looking for examples for this, you can add truckersmp discord bots to your server and look at the examples.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG