The online racing simulator
Does not detect zones around bends
Hello. There is a system where I need to use a zone, but the zone I enter while cornering is not detected. I'm not making any mistakes. Yes, we need to do it by trial and error, but I cannot create healthy space in any of the corners. What is the logic of this? I looked at Sinanjun's post but it didn't work. Can someone explain to me? Thanks. https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89860

RegisterZoneAction( "p37","BL2",42,594,50,p37,p37kapat );
ex bl2
My lapper version is 7.0.9.0 The location I stated was taken from a bend corner. But if I want to show something to this location with sub, it is not detected. There is no problem on straight roads, but it just doesn't detect it in bends.
I can't test it now as I don't have an online server to check lapper, but many years ago, I used zones to make Pace Notes for one of my layouts.

Video is bit short, but the pace notes were for a whole lap, straights and turns, and the size of the zone was only 2 or 3 meters.

Don't know, but the "p37" at the start of your code - should it be there?

RegisterZoneAction( "p37","BL2",42,594,50,p37,p37kapat );

I thought the first part should be the track name.

But lapper has changed a lot since I used it last so I could easily be wrong.

As a test, try taking the "p37" out.

Also, as another test, remove the 'p37kapta' - try using "" (double quotes) instead to see what happens.
The new lapper now detects position this way. The old types do not work with the new version lapper.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG