The online racing simulator
Live For Speed as an occult sect?
(4 posts, started )
Hello guys and gals.
Gotta share some of my thoughts which may sound pretty absurd.
I see some people use Off Topic part of forum as their own personal trash can, and me neither an exception here.
Lemme introduce at first - my nickname is paket42x also known as pakkeji, real name is Edward and also a long-term LFS player (long-term cracked/shared, until mods release) Im 29 y.o and gotta admit that this videogame have got atleast 1/3 of my life(10 years or kind of, if we count cracked game experience) If we count an offline experience that will be 1/2 aswell.
I've got a lot of various experience in my life, like we all do ofc, but just wanna mention occult sects here (well they are not religion-based at all)
I've been in some kind of sect myself like in early 00's - OK, not only me but my close relatives too, thanks to friends of my family and my dad - we got back to normal life.
LFS experience turns me back into this somehow. Am i still sick?
We all want "updates", but who knows which updates Scawen will bring us? One main person, one 3d artist. I dont even understand what they will bring to us. Im scared guys, living in fear
Selecting the Middle Way in life entails finding balance and harmony while navigating the complexities of existence. It involves cultivating a mindset of equanimity and detachment, where one neither clings to nor rejects experiences, possessions, or relationships. By avoiding extremes of attachment and aversion, you can maintain inner peace and resilience amidst life's (LFS') ups and downs.
You're not sick, we all have our internal deamons that hunt us in various ways. This is something to talk about at therapy session with a shrink if you can't handle it on your own.

Also consider doing something else, like a hobby or whatever. Be away from lfs game and forum for some time. A week or two, or more, depends on how you feel. You should not be doing something that you know is harming you.
Gotta thank you people for your good words at first, and my apologies for an another "updates speech" at second.
This joke went out of control lol

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG