The online racing simulator

Poll : Does the body width of N.S80 need to be changed to the factory dimensions?

Yes.
I dont care.
No.
My mods and plans for new ones. N.S80 situation poll.
I will go over my mods and plans for new ones. Since I modelling all my own models the readiness of the planned mods is considered as 50% model and 50% everything that is done in LFS Editor (physics, texturing, animation, etc.).

Nissan Sileighty (N.S80) Status: - Approved. Rating - 4,42 (208)
The mod is mainly for drifting. It has 4 different configurations with different bodykits. And it has been completed for a long time, one of the most popular mods in terms of downloads and number of ratings, but maybe it was because I made it one of the first, but on the other hand the rating is not the best mainly because of the objective shortcomings of physics and because of unrealistically extended body, but now it's been quite some time and the mod is loved by many people for its peculiar flavour of handling, and I can't decide what to do about it. If I change the body geometry to the stock wide, the handling is likely to change.

And I'm not sure what to do about it, so I've attached a poll. Is it worth changing the body width to fit the stock or is it better to keep it as it is?

Nissan 400Z (N.400S) Status: - Staff Picks, approved. Rating - 4.7 (109).
Finished the Z not too long ago and it turned out to be a very good handling and detailed mod. I've already had some competitions with it and received quite a lot of positive feedback. Also the developers considered this mod worthy to be included in the category "Staff Picks" where quite a few mods get, a big thank you to them from meSmile

Nissan 400Z GT4 (N.400S GT4) Status: - Staff Picks, Approved. Rating - 4.7 (77).
The GT4 version of the Z was also recently completed. It received a lot of attention, including during the championship GT4 series where my mod was presented as single one in the class. There was a lot of feedback from pilots and scawen, which helped to make the final touches that optimised the mod. This mod is also presented in the "Staff Picks" category, which makes me one of two people who have 2 mods in this prestigious category at onceSmile For what again thanks to the developersSmile.

Nissan 400Z Drift spec. (N.400S STREET DRIFT) Status: - Approved. Rating - 4,86 (38).
The drift zeta is still in the process of final tweaking, although it's my highest rated mod so far, probably because it has 5 different bodykits configurations, including Gocha new bodykit, Chris Forsberg's bodykit from last season and some others. I already know that the mod is loved by many drifters for its handling and for visual, and this fact I can only be happy.

Porsche 718 Cayman (POSCHER CAYNAM 718) Status: - Published. Rating - 4.74 (32)
The Porsche Cayman was also published the other day. A sports coupé with a centre-engined layout. The main updates have already been done and now it only remains to be finalised. But already now this mod has received probably the most feedback. I think maybe after a while this mod will be approved too.

- And then there are the planned mods. -

Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS CS. Ready to submiting: 80%
This mod will be a good addition to the GT4 series. An important clarification that this is the version for the competition racing series GT4. And not client GT4. These are different versions of the cars. This mod is my main priority for development right now. Although away from my home computer I have time to modelling other mods at work when i have free time.

Ford Mustang 2024 Dark Horse. Ready to submiting: 50%
The model is now complete. All that's left is to get it all into the editor and start making it.

Ford Mustang 2024 GT4. Ready to submiting: 50%
Also only the model is ready.

Porche 718 Cayman GTS. Ready to submiting: 45%.
A more powerful version of the Cayman with an atmospheric 6 cylinder flat engine. Since the basic model will be taken from the default cayman and will remain to do all sorts of little things on modelling, we can say that the mod is ready for about 45% But while a high priority on the development of this mod is not planned, because there are more important mods, such as the following in the list.

Ford Mustang 2024 GT3. Ready to submiting: 45%.
A racing version of the Mustang in the higher ranked GT3 racing series. Some of the parts I'll be able to take from the gt4 vers. This will be my first mod in this class, so I will need to gather a lot of feedback from the drivers of this series before publishing, I plan to make it before the summer. Hopefully it'll work.

Ford Mustang 2024 Drift spec. Ready to submiting: 20%
Drift Mustang with bodykit of RTR team which performs in Formula Drift series. Probably later will be made other bodykits.

Further already more distant plans, and to be more precise just some thoughts, for example to make in the future drift cayman Smile. Why? Denofa did it, maybe I will do something like his version.

I have thoughts to make a client version Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS, essentially the same GT4 racing version only with the usual road interior. And a slightly modified body design.

Also there are plans for KTM X-BOW GTX. Somereason this car caught my eye, even though I'm not really into supercars. If everything goes smoothly with the GT3 Mustang, I will probably do it too.

Also planned further expansion of GT4 class, because in terms of mods now actively engaged in it only me. For example, I'd like to make an Aston GT4. And maybe even a BMW GT4. Despite the fact that I didn't like it initially and I didn't even include it in the poll. I've revised my views and I'm considering it too. As always I plan to do all modelling myself (except if someone wants to expand the GT4 series but has no modelling option and he already has a mod in LFS to fit the gt4 racing clas, then I could make a version of another existing mod in LFS (for example with an Audi R8 or BMW M4 model). I also wanted to make a Toyota GR86, but then something didn’t work out and it seems that it has already appeared in LFS. I was also thinking of doing a stock Nissan 180sx and a stock Nissan Sileighty. But such mods are already out there and I'm not sure if it's worth the time. Plans for further mods are constantly changing and therefore I may do something else in addition to the above or I won't be making some of the mods I had planned for the long haul.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193208.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193334.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193258.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193420.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193519.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193624.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 193819.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 194041.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 194325.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-16 205525.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-04-13 194003.jpg
Loving the GT4:S
Just added sileighty front end to the SLX180 mod, which has derivatives allowed. It's stock with the KA24DE, and I have a 180sx TypeX mod with the SR20DET.

I did vote for the N.S80 to be adjusted to factory dimensions, feel free to try out the physics from the SLX180 for it, Martin18 and I spent a considerable amount of time dialling in the 180sx. You could also take a look at the SLX180 Drift mod, which has slightly different physics more tuned for drifting if that's where you want your N.S80 mod to go.

Love the new Porsche 718 Cayman, I'd be down to help with a drift build of it seeing there is such a wealth of information in Denofa's videos. Also looking forward to the RTR mustangs for drifting, that could be really interesting considering the amount of R&D that team does in suspension geometry and design.
if it doesn't change the physics, sure
Quote from Latvian Video :if it doesn't change the physics, sure

The handling will change one way or another after the dimensions are changed
I think it would be better if you respect the ''original'' specs of it, since it is a car that is heavilly costumized in real life, maybe you could allow derivatives of it and anyone could make their own custom version
There already is a 180sx or 240sx that allows derivatives (which is fully featured, 3 different rim options, sil80 or pop up headlights, different tails, full interior vs stripped interior, etc): https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A0CB3A

As well as many versions from that original, like the SLX180 TypeX, and SLX180 Drift.

I would probably opt to make it a simple JDM build with factory specs (maybe aim for 281hp/ton), the N.S80 already has some kits on it as well.
Quote from OpenClutch :There already is a 180sx or 240sx that allows derivatives (which is fully...

I don't need this for the N.S80 mod, because I will try to keep the handling from the current version, and for this reason I can't really change the suspension geometry and physics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG