The online racing simulator
spr oos error relating to barvaria a34 n power
okay, i have no clue why any of this is happening, but ive done my own little iota of research and found that for most cases this has happened, there was a mod involved. i have 4 ai cars on the grid (5 cars total including myself) and less than 20 seconds into the replay i get an oos error. i have 0 idea what any of this implies, i read somewhere that this relates to a version discrepancy? i know next to nothing about these types of things and i would at the very least like someone to explain what is going on here. (p.s. im new to posting on forums, this is literally my first post on any forum and i figured this was the best place to do it. if its not, i would like to know where i should be posting this.)
Hello,
Is this reproducible? I mean, can you make another replay and the same thing happens?
Otherwise, it could possibly be related to something done before or after you originally created the replay.
In any case, it would be good to know. Usually if we know how to reproduce it, we can work out if it's a bug or not.
Different LFS versions are not usually supposed to cause an OOS. Different versions of a mod are not expected to cause an OOS, unless you manually renamed them at some point between recording and playback.
So... basically we are short of information at this point.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG